Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

exercise

1. C

Transparent labs BUILD

I'm looking to increase my muscle hypertrophy and also improve exercise recovery. It comes in two different flavors including mango and fruit punch I was wondering if anyone has tried this because it tastes kind of funky not sure if it's normal for a paste to taste weird
  2. A

Anyone try CBD oil yet?

Have any of you on here ever try using CBD oil for neck and back pain? I have suffered from neck and back pain for a few years ever since I tweaked it doing deadlifts. I am very careful in the gym now and won't do any type of exercise I puts pressure on my spine I think I'm doing better but I...
  3. T

Looking for some experienced guidance

Age: 51, will turn 52 in November Weight: 204, had lost down to 194 about this time last year, than regained due to lack of exercise and work related requirements. Height: 5'-10" I am not on any meds, my blood work is excellent except for glucose which is 5.9% and anything above 5.7% is...
  4. aggirl

Proud moment!

So recently my mom decided to change her lifestyle and start working out. Before December my Mom was a very unhealthy eater. She cooked unhealthy, she ate unhealthy and she didn't show any signs of change. She literally drank 5 cups of coffee per day with 4 scoops of sugar and tons of cream...
  5. Wacoach

Your favorite way to do cardio?

Hey guys, If you guys are like me, then you love to hit the weights and hate doing cardio. It is s neccessary evil and one I struggle with. During the winter, I use the treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical, and rower to get it done, but always put on weight (because I don't do enough)...
  6. Wacoach

Training around injuries

We touched on this a little in an "over 40 club" thread, but I wanted to open this up to everyone. I am interested to know what you guys do to train around nagging or permanent injuries? I thought this thread might help people with similar injuries or pains deal with them without missing...
  7. fizzisnumerouno

Fizzisnumerouno/Jay Razer 7 month Mega Log with sarms, AAS, beta 2 adrenergenic, ppar

Fizzisnumerouno/Jay Razer 7 month Mega Log with sarms, AAS, beta 2 adrenergen... Ok, So I let myself get to 14% bodyfat and I'm taking the next 2 months to slim down before I run my summer stack. I'm going with board sponsors. Here is the layout: Weeks 1-4* GW-501516 from www.sarms1.com...
  8. wolfpackalpha

Testosterone levels and Exercise

read more here....
Back
Top Bottom