Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fake

1. F

Bpi BCAA fake?

I bought this from a local shop. It doesn't match with the products shown on the Bpi website. I have attached the pictures. Is it fake? Is it safe for my heart and kidneys?
  2. J

fake anavar from kingdomofvar

I live in the EU and these guys were supposed to be the best of the best when it came to anavar but silly me. They sent me fake anavar, I had it tested. I was using 50mg a day and was bloating up like crazy. The test revealed it was really dianabol dbol. Who makes a mistake like that? Its a scam
  3. L

US PharmaPCT has fake clomid?

Do you think this is fake clomid I got from USPharma? I have been on it for 4 weeks and I got my bloodwork done and my numbers haven’t changed at all. My LH is still at .1 and my FSH is at .5 something is wrong here. I don’t think this stuff is really clomid, its fake
  4. H

Wickr: somaferBro raws are fake

Ordered several raws from somaferBro on wickr. Yeah yeah i know wickr sources are stupid to get from but i’m desperate Order their Sustanon, Trenbolone, and deca-durabolin. I was smart enough to just Brew the Sustanon to see if it was legit or not turns out it isn't. I then try their Trenbolone...
  5. Z

[email protected] are selling fake testosterone

I've always suspected jet labs had very cheap products but after getting the stuff tested after 3 weeks I've realized their testosterone is fake it isn't even under those it's just pure fake I'm on 500 mg a week and my testosterone levels came in lower than my grandpa I would not use these guys
  6. O

Chances of getting fake sarms

what are the chances of getting fake sarms in 2021 a buddy of mine bought sarms from five different companies and had them independently tested and he said all five of them failed. 2 of the brands were completely fake, one of those brands was enhanced athletes which was surprising cause tony...
  7. V

andarine gone?

I watched a video online where the guy was saying that andarine S4 no longer exists and anything being sold is fake. Not sure if this guy was serious or what. But do you think that is true and if not what was he talking about? Seems legit don’t think he would lie
  8. B

verifying EU source primobolan

It is very important for me to verify my sources because it costs a lot to buy gear especially primo when you live in a poor EU country like I do. I ordered IP international pharma primobolan and my research showed they were a good brand. I got the product and scanned it using the QR code and...
  9. C

Core Anabolics Anavar - fake?

Female been training consistently for 10 years, have competed in bodybuilding naturally. My training and diet are very dialed in. I naturally have very low free test and progesterone - I don’t know if this would impact results or if I’d need to take more to see a similar result. I started var...
  10. icecrxm

Is aaspharmacy.org legit?

Hey guys I haven’t seen much information at all on aapharmacy site , besides on trustpilot (lol) which I would assume I can’t really take seriously. I’ve since ordered a couple things from them such as x2 Testosterone Cyp 200MG/ML (arrived as beligas pharmaceuticals vial) x2 Anavar lite 10mg 50...
  11. Z

Reliability of eroids

Hi all, I am kind of new here, but a lot of in-depth research has led me to this site with hopes of getting some answers. In a nutshell, I spend some time looking at source reviews of eroids. At first it all seemed very legit, but the further I looked into it, the more suspicious of the site...
  12. Y

Hercules labs, unsure if I have fake or not?

Hi all, first time poster and very unsure of how to navigate this forum, extremely sorry if I make any mistakes or am not allowed to post/ask certain questions Stats: Currently Week 5 basic test ethnate cyc. 500mg per week, wanting to start tren ace but still skeptical of current lab (Hercules...
  13. B

AP Parabolin is this normal?

Currently on 750 Test e by RotexMedica and 300 AP Parabolin. It´s the first time i am using any type of tren. Some will say that is a low amount of tren, but i am a small guy and also using tren the first time. Strength increase are 0, appetite is 0. I don´t have the box anymore, it arrived in a...
  14. S

Anyone familiar with Somatropin from Solano Laboratories? Have I been scammed?

So I bought what I thought was HGH from a source I thought I could trust. I took a vial to the lab to have it tested and it turns out it is Peptide Ipramorelin. Considering the fact that I paid HGH prices and received an item that is not HGH, Im pretty bummed out and out alot of cash. I...
  15. J

Anyone used Steroids Australia?

I reckon I was just ripped off by Steroids Australia. Plenty of communication up to the point of ordering and quick to collect my money at the other end. No further contact once they collect the cash. If anyone has a request for a western union money transfer in their order for Thailand which...
  16. ROIDDERS

Why I hate Indian superdrol

So, I was looking at the Indian superdrol made by Alpha Pharma. I find it amazing they can claim to have a license to produce trenbolone and equipoise and claim they produce clean superdrol. I have doubts that the superdrol made in India is made in sanitary conditions because no proof is given...
  17. P

the end of fake gear ??

i wonder if handheld spectrometers like TellSpec will also mean the end of fake gear :D
  18. kr0n0s

Alpha Pharma - primobolan

I want run a primobolan cycle, got some AP gear, how can I check if it's legitimate? I was reading that AP thread and now I'm scared it's fake. :(:(:( my cycle 600mgs primobolan/week 40mgs anavar/day anything I can add to this?
  19. ROIDDERS

ROIDDERS vs. Alpha Pharma

ROIDDERS SAYS: I did a little investigation of Alpha Pharma, my thread below. http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/roidders-says-alpha-pharma-ug-lab-(counterfeits-sold!)-4883.html I would like evo brothers to know the following from my investigation: alpha pharma is NOT a licensed...
  20. ROIDDERS

legit HGH deadends

ROIDDERS SAYS: i was reading another thread guys saying over 99% of hgh is faked these days what do you guys think?
Back
Top Bottom