Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female

1. rememberTHE5

Approved Log Recomp SARMS log - packing muscle, gaining strength, staying lean (third cycle)

Welcome to my new log, where I am celebrating my first year on the dark side. My previous experiences have been anavar+GW+S4 and a t-bol only cycle. Those have been for competitive purposes (BJJ and wrestling). This cycle is mostly for myself as I am taking a break from competition, healing and...
  2. rememberTHE5

Approved Log Evolutionary org BJJ CHAMP : IN-SEASON (sponsored by Nordic Fusion) Log

Hello my favorite people ! I will pause my off-season log for a few weeks because right now : - Deload is finished - Approaching 3 months without gear - Dealt with side effects - Biggest tournaments are coming up - With my summer work schedule, I might have to sometimes workout 2-3x per...
  3. rememberTHE5

Approved Log Female + Vegan + fasting OFF gear natural log

Hey beautiful people, I figured it would be better to keep things honest here as I'm off SARMS and Anavar. It will be that way for another 12-16 weeks. Goals - Fast 18-6 per day minimum - Not touch processed food and skip meals when no healthy options around - Maintain visible abs - Maintain...
  4. L

Clen advice for my partner (no experience with beta-2 agonists or PEDS)

Hello brothers, my mrs is interested in cycling some oral clen to improve her stature, being as though it’s a big decision as she’s never dabbled in that seen before, nor can I provide clear advice being as I am a male and we respond differently to such. Really wondering on what kind of dosages...
  5. W

post cycle for female

I am trying to learn more about this hobby and all it has to offer, I am enjoying trying PED’s as a female. I’m 34 years old and getting super strong. I am on 100mg a week of testosterone cyptionate and 100mgs of EQ boldenone per week. I want to stop the EQ and run 10mg of anavar oxandrolone...
  6. B

How do SARMS (lgd) affect BLOODWORK

I’ve been using lgd 5mg for about a month now, and within the last week bumped it to 10mg. I need to get my blood and hormone levels check.. how will sarms affect my levels/the reading. I’m in my 20’s, female. Also, how long would it take to get LGD out of my system as in my blood levels back...
  7. B

S4 or LGD

Hey I’ll stop flooding this thing with my sarms question after this one but I need to know, which is a better sarm FOR WOMEN to bulk? I’ve asked around for sarms that show the least androgenic activity and have found that ostarine, S4, ACP105, and AC262 are those, but I’m not really familiar...
  8. B

How SAFE are SARMS for women

I experienced problems with aas. 1 month of primo deepened my voice and I’m still working on improving it. I’ve been off any supplement for 3 months and although I hated the side effects I loved the gain and the results I was getting. I’m wondering, although my voice isn’t back to its 100%...
  9. C

Female, first anavar only cycle advice

I’m 28, and started anavar 10mg on Thursday just gone, My aim is to cut the remaining stubborn 6lb body fat and build lean muscle, I’ve never taken anything before except pre workout so this is all new to me I did a lot of research before deciding what to take. I’m 4 days in and I feel a bit...
  10. L

Sarms for cutting with anavar

Hi guys I'm a 26 yr old female and weigh 86 kilos I have done a cycle of anavar before thinking it would help me lose weight (I was mistaken) but it did help me gain muscle I've decided to do a second cycle of anavar as I was happy with the results from the first cycle but to stack it with an...
  11. L

Sarms cutting cycle for female

So I'm about to order my first cutting cycle of sarms, it's the 8 week one from sarms1 and it only include cardarine and ostarine, I've read to include cardarine as well, is OT absolutely necessary for cutting fat or will the cycle I'm buying be enough? This will include a calorie deficit and...
  12. L

Female newbie need help stacking

Hi all So in the past few years I've lost 40 kilos and still have a little to lose, my partner told me about var and I researched it and started to try it to help cuttinng and definition. I take 7.5mg in the am and same in the pm I lift weights 4 to 5 days and add cardio in to, been doing...
  13. G

female, anavar and sarms?

Hey you'll I am a 44 year old female, weigh 150lbs at about 18% body fat. I eat 5 times a day about 88-94% clean every day. I;n looking to lean out even more and harden up while maintaining or gaining lean muscle mass. I have done LGD in the past and now am off for 3 months. I work out 6x a...
  14. aggirl

AGgirl's Spring Stack- Full layout

Hello ALL- it’s almost beach time. IÂ’ve started my spring cycle. Over the next 10 weeks IÂ’m going to log exactly what IÂ’m taking, how IÂ’m feeling, weight, training etc. IÂ’ll answer any questions about my cycle, diet, training, supplements etc. I will most likely be changing things and...
  15. M

Sarms + anavar female cycle

I'm looking to cut and lose fat while maintaining my muscle and possibly building more. Stats: 5' 7" Weight 148 Already have a great muscle base and a 6 pack. Deadlift 370+, Clean 275, Squat 300 Train competitive CrossFit 3-4 hours a day 5 days a week. On recovery days either long jog, long...
  16. J

Female looking to get lean - new to sarms and supplements

I’m looking to drop body fat and get lean. My concern is gaining too much muscle and looking bulky - I want to look more Victoria’s Secret Model than bikini competition. I’m here because I’ve been reading up on SARMs and SR9009 really piqued my interest as a fat burner. I’m not sure if it’s...
  17. R

Female: First Cycle Help (SARMS or Anavar) and Questions

Hi. I've been reading, watching, etc. about PEDs and have some questions before deciding to cycle, be it SARMS or Var. My stats: 5 feet 8.5 inches @ 140lbs. 22% BF/bodyfat 2+ years progressive lifting. I do Push/Pull/Legs (6 days on, 1 off). Diet: 150g protein/50g fat/rest carbs. 1900-2100...
  18. M

Female SARMs log: Cardarine and Stenobolic

Hi all! This is my first time using SARMs and I want to keep a log of how it goes. I'm 27, 5 foot 4 inches and currently 160 pounds. I had twins almost a year ago and this is the heaviest I've ever been. I'd like to gain muscle lost through the pregnancy and lose fat gained. I believe I'm most...
  19. L

Female wanting to try SARMS

Hello! I am a female looking to bulk up (gain more muscle mass) with SARMS. What is you recommended SARMS and what dosage? I have naturally high testosterone but I only think that cause I have high sex drive and I can get really angry now and then(perfect for the gym) but that may also...
  20. J

Female with high estrogen/Hypothyroid-Hormone issues looking to cut fat with SARMS?

Hello, I'm new here so please be kind. I've been reading a lot from this forum and a few others as well as reading the breakdown to further understand what and how each of the Sarms work. I was very active and fit but never able to get my body fat much lower than 18-20% with a great deal of...
Back
Top Bottom