Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fertility

1. Z

best stack to not ruin Fertility

I’m 24 years old and I’ve been married for two years got married to my college sweetheart she said it was okay if I use steroids but I would have to make sure that I was still fertile because we want to have children in the next two or three years what is the best steroid stack that you...
  2. wilko44

Approved Log My fertility and Sperm Recovery TRT Log

Back story of the log (original post) for records and to feed your curiosity. “I'm dealing with a serious problem, and I know some of you have unparalleled knowledge on these issues, so I thought I would come here for advice. I have used PEDs (AAS, peptides, and sarms) intermittently for...
  3. wilko44

Infertility issues

I'm dealing with a serious problem, and I know some of you have unparalleled knowledge on these issues, so I thought I would come here for advice. A little preface: I have used PEDs (AAS, peptides, and sarms) intermittently for about 4 years now. Being a former athlete mainly for the...
  4. M

Gonadorelin for fertility help

I’m looking to pick up some gonadorelin for peptide help saw the sources on here sell it and heard godo things about it and how its better than hcg for whatever reason it’s not talked about much on bodybuilding forums in fact I’ve searched on here and only saw maybe one or two threads can anyone...
  5. T

HMG/Fertility - PSL Source - Personal Log

Hey everyone, New to this specific forum, planned on joining once I was able to post a personalized log of the much sought after HMG. I’ve ran many cycles of gear and due to that the typical HCG/Clomid just isn’t enough for my body to recomp as we look to add another child to the family...
  6. JimAbs43

Evolutionary Episode 492 Steroids affect your fertility and what you should do about

Evolutionary Episode 492 Steroids affect your fertility and what you should do about it. https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-episode-492-steroids-affect-your-fertility-and-what-you-should-do-about-it/...
  7. N

Fertility and steroid use

I’m 36 years old 6’ 214 pounds Wife and i want to have another kid. We got 2 already and i was on steroids when we had our 2nd. 16 weeks on cycle, 8 weeks off My fertility numbers are there, but low Will they come back? Anyone have success in their 30’s who are steroid users or is it low chance?
  8. D

Stacking S23 with what or solo?

I'm very interested in trying S23 because i heard is the strongest sarm out there and I don't care about having kids so don't mind the fertility risks my question is is it best to use it as part of a cycle or would it be best to use it solo all so does anyone use it on a steroid cycle as well...
  9. 3

Looking for a safe cycle

I'm looking for a safe cycle to use that won't mess up my fertility. I'm 33 years old and I'm going to get married in the next year and my girlfriend wants kids in the future. She doesn't mind my steroid use but says I can't mess up my fertility. How should I approach cycling steroids and which...
  10. Z

What do you think about using Follistatin?

I have three primary goals in mind as a male in my 40s. I got a late start on marriage and my wife who is in her thirties wants kids. I read that this follistatin is good for fertility. That is my main goal. But also it has become harder to gain muscle and lose fat as I've gotten older. would...
Back
Top Bottom