Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle

1. Justonecyclebro

Approved Log Testosterone + Dbol First Cycle Log (Pre-cycle, On-cycle, and Post-Cycle)

Good evening Gentlemen, It is time to start my log as I prepare for my first and "only" steroid cycle. Going to do 12 weeks 500 mg Test-E and 6 weeks of 25mg Dbol. I may opt out of doing the Dbol but we will see how I am feeling. I will have everything on hand and will be doing HCG during...
  2. gunelanie4987

Approved Log Blood work review - Post First cycle - Crashed Testosterone Log

Hey guys I hope you are well. Earlier this year I commenced my first anabolic steroid cycle after training naturally for several years. I have been training consistently since I was 16 and just wanted to get past my natural limit. I had thought about trying anabolics for a long time but...
  3. gunelanie4987

Blood work review first cycle

Hey guys I hope you are well. Earlier this year I commenced my first anabolic steroid cycle after training naturally for several years. I have been training consistently since I was 16 and just wanted to get past my natural limit. I had thought about trying anabolics for a long time but...
  4. C

Gyno symptoms

I’m two weeks into my first cycle of test e Thinking of going upto 400mg per week for the next 10weeks, but I’m worried about gyno. I’ve got Nolvadex and clomid ready in case I get any symptoms from what I’ve read I believe 10mg of Nolvadex eod is okay to take while on cycle if u get symptoms...
  5. X

My next NPP run

2nd time gonna use NPP I’m 28 years old 5’10’’ 217 pounds. Around 14% body fat I want to cap my body fat at 16%, not any more then that. So i have some room to bulk, but mostly i want to get in some size. Training at the gym 4x per week, 4 day split. Mon, wed, thur, and sat is my schedule...
  6. Y

My next sarms run with GW

I'm planning on doing my next sarm cycle and I'm really excited I'm currently training three times a week and then I play rugby twice a week for a league for adults I'm 26 years old and I am 95kilos and 6 ft 5 in. I'm pretty fast and I have about 20% body fat my goal is to improve in rugby...
  7. W

From bodybuilder to weightlifter

I’m a former bodybuilder who used a lot of steroids in my day. Now i’m in my 50’s and those days are long gone Just want to focus on weight training today What are my options with sarms? I’m looking hard at RAD and GW. but are those going to help or hurt my weight training? Don’t want...
  8. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 547 - KISS Principle for Training - how?

Evolutionary.org 547 - KISS Principle for Training - how? https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-547-kiss-principle-for-training-how/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-547-kiss-principle-for-training-how...
  9. rememberTHE5

Approved Log Evolutionary org BJJ CHAMP : IN-SEASON (sponsored by Nordic Fusion) Log

Hello my favorite people ! I will pause my off-season log for a few weeks because right now : - Deload is finished - Approaching 3 months without gear - Dealt with side effects - Biggest tournaments are coming up - With my summer work schedule, I might have to sometimes workout 2-3x per...
  10. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 542 - The mind of champions,can you use their habits to make YOU bet

Evolutionary.org 542 - The mind of champions,can you use their habits to make YOU better https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-542-the-mind-of-championscan-you-use-their-habits-to-make-you-better/...
  11. S

My first cycle Test + EQ your recommendation plzz

Hello guys Im planning to run test + EQ for my first cycle . My goal is lean bulk without any excess fat or water ,I have been working out for 7 years since 17 but I couldnt get to my goals naturally so I'm taking steroids I've did sarms before (s4,ostraine,RAD) . I want a physique like...
  12. S

MY first steroid cycle ( Test prop + mast prop )

Hello brazzas. Im planning to run my first cycle next year . testosterone propinate 250 mg to 350 mg masteron propinate 300 mg Aromasin exomastaine (preferred)12.5 eod /Arimadex (extreme cases) .5 to 1 mg eod Hcg/ hmg 1000iu per week (last4week) - might increase estrogen so might need...
  13. W

First cycle (test e, cardarine)

Getting ready to start my first cycle but want to make sure I have all my ducks in a row. First off this is my goal. I compete in strongman so I want to increase my strength. I’m 36, 6’1”, 231 lbs and about 15% bf. Since this is my first cycle I’m considering this: 1-12 : test e (500/wk) 1-12 ...
  14. K

28 years old first cycle?

I am considering running my first cycle ever and I'm going to turn 28 this week. I don't want to take anything rough and I want to do a conservative cycle that won't screw me up my goal is to gain some size I was thinking of doing 200 mg a week do you think this is a good dose or should I go...
  15. M

Methandienone and Testosterone Enanthate 250 - is Perfect PCT needed

Hello, I have a quick question, please. I am 41 years old, 176cm, 95 kg, and 27% BF. My goals are to recover better after a workout, my day-to-day to be improved, and be able to push hard in the gym. My diet is good, sleep good but can improve it however, I have some level of stress at work...
  16. B

Here's my Cycle + PCT plan - I'd appreciate your feedback.

Hello gents! After much reading, I've came up with the following plan. I'm looking for a sensible first cycle. I'm 35 and my goal is to reduce body fat while keeping my lean mass. I've got my train and diet figured out, but as time goes on it's getting harder and harder to keep myself lean. So...
  17. S

How old were you when you started TRT?

I am debating on if I should get on TRT or not. I’m 37 years old. Ran my first cycle in my early 20’s, used steroids off and on but past few years been on more than half the year, abusing steroids you could say. I tried lots of pct’s. My test levels are around 200, my doctor wants me to wait...
  18. J

excited for first cycle sarms

I’m in my mid 20’s and work an office job where I sit all day, I hate it but it pays the bills and I spend most of my day surfing the internet lol. Anyway I would describe my body as skinny fat. I want to get a more athletic look, which sarms cycle would you recommend to recomp my body? I’m 6...
  19. B

first cycle proposal feedback

Hey guys looking for some constructive criticism for this proposed cycle below. My stats first but don’t be too hard on me. 5’9” 180 pounds. I am going to drop 10 pounds before starting this cycle. My body fat is around 13%. I’m also 28 years old. My cycle looks like Primbolan stacked with...
  20. M

Sustanon or Test CYP, first cycle?

This is my first cycle ever. I'm 33 years old, training 8 years. 6'2" and 210 pounds with 14% body fat. built big but you can see a 2 pack. My friend recommended cypionate, but my source only sells sustanon for now and I don't want to wait. which do you recommend? was going to run...
Back
Top Bottom