Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fitness

1. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 37 - How to get fit, super simple habits you can start doing

IronOverload.io Hardcore 37 - How to get fit, super simple habits you can start doing today https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-37-how-to-get-fit-super-simple-habits-you-can-start-doing-today/...
  2. Q

Fitness steroid run

I am more into overall fitness then bodybuilding or weight training This means i do weights 2x per week, yoga 2x per week and do other sports 3x per week overall including soccer, basketball, running and swimming I have an idea of what i want to do Equipoise 300-500mgs a week. 8 weeks low dose...
  3. C

Glutathione for health

Is glutathione the next big thing in fitness for general health or is it Just a fad? A friend of mine was raving about it and said he saw an infomercial about it on TV.
  4. J

Best supplement brands

I’m 35 years old and looking to reboot my fitness journey and taking something to give me a little motivation would help. what are the best supplement companies and brands that you can name that I can check out their websites. Maybe 2 or 3 would be good
  5. H

Best sarms cycle husband/wife combo

My wife and I decided to start our fitness journey together and we agreed we would try sarms and see what kind of results we can get pushing each other what are the best husband and wife sarms combo? obviously it needs to be something that's strong enough for me but also won't turn my woman...
  6. A

Legit collagen ?

I'm seeing a lot of collagen being sold in the store but I'm not sure if the stuff is legit or not there's a whole rack now at my health food store and it gets advertise quite a bit on some of the fitness sides then I'm on. is this stuff legit and am I missing out not taking it
  7. Z

sarms stack for me and my gf

me and my gf both want to do this fitness journey together our goals are to push each other and be both agreed not to let the other one give up what is the best stack for both of us? We both are in our late 20’s she is 135 pounds I’m 175 pounds we both are middle sized, not too skinny or overweight
  8. S

ZMA+ BCAA mandatory?

I was watching one of my youtube fitness channels and the guy was saying we should always stack these 2 together for best results. He said that they were the 2 best selling supplements and he offered a coupon code. The dude looks pretty jacked so I said why not and ordered. How do I use them?
  9. Hellen_23fit

Hellen Fit’s 30-day cutting program log.

Thank you all that would welcome me to this forum! On my log I will share my day-to-day work and give the members here an in-depth look into the daily life of the fitness girl. I am Helen Sánchez better known in networks such as Hellen_23fit, guest athlete and sponsored by N2BM Nutrition; I am...
  10. E

is marijuana considered a supplement?

Hey is marijuana considered a supplement these days and acceptable to be used in the fitness community or is it still considered taboo? I smoked a couple joints a day for my pain in my back and it also helps me sleep. I calculated a joint costs me about $6 each. So that is expensive. Does...
  11. A

photo shoot in 4 weeks

Hey I’m an aspiring model and I won a competition for a beach body photo shoot and it is in 4 weeks. This is a great opportunity for me and I really need your help putting together a supplement stack to get me looking my best. I am already eating completely clean and I workout like crazy 2-3...
  12. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
  13. Y

Fitness Fashion Apparel, Gear and More

Healthy lifestyle and fit body is the main need of all, checking out the others and try to become like them but you interested in workout and fitness. So, Start your workout's and fitness gym this summer with the most motivating and widest selection of active wears, fitness wear and gym gear...
  14. A

BCAA's?

BCAA's have been a growing trend in the recent years, creating curiosity and sparking interest among consumers. With this in mind, what is it about BCAA's that has caught everyone's attention, and is for the right reasons. Let's take a look at what BCAA's are and what there purpose is. BCAA's...
  15. S

First ever SARMS cycle (please advise)

Hi, I am seeking advice of someone experienced regarding SARSMS. I am a 24yo male, 5'9 and 175 atm. Usual journey of cutting and bulking the past few years, i have a good quantity of fat free mass but around 15lb ( I have lost 9lb of fat mass over the last 2 months) of body fat I would...
  16. S

First ever SARMS cycle (please advise)

Hi, I am seeking advice of someone experienced regarding SARSMS. I am a 24yo male, 5'9 and 175 atm. Usual journey of cutting and bulking the past few years, i have a good quantity of fat free mass but around 15lb ( I have lost 9lb of fat mass over the last 2 months) of body fat I would...
  17. B

what music r u listening when u hit in gym??especially endurance training, recommend

what music r u listening when u hit in gym??especially endurance training, recommend some here bro
  18. B

hihi how u fittness on weekends

weekends is up and a new baby wanna konw how u arrange your weekends training!! share with us lol
  19. P

Fucked up bad please help

Ok so I'm only 19 and obviously had no idea what I was doing but I ran a variety of prohormones and sarms for a few months until I decided to do a show for which I ran ostarine for eight weeks along with clen randomly dosed way too high and I also abused the shit out of various stimulants...
  20. Jrbdallas

Member searching for advice

Hey guys I have a good friend in his 50's old school kind of dude. He is currently been on AAS for 2 years. Blasting and cruising. His issue currently is he is worried about muscle loss and loose skin he is starting to see in certain locations, lol I know this is a side effect of getting old and...
Back
Top Bottom