Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flu

1. W

running my new cycle

Hey everyone my name is Jake. 34 years old 80kg 11% body fat. I train 3-4X per week and my goals are bodybuilding and looking good and ripped. I have done testosterone in the past and I hate coming off. This time I am running my new cycle and I am dealing with a lot of flu like symptoms. Is...
  2. J

Test flu/cold like symptoms

I've been reading some things here and there about "test flu", any truth to it? Has anyone not gotten ill the first week or so after jabbing test? Maybe the problem lies with test prop but not with test e? I've already had the flu jab 7 weeks ago, so I should be fine but just want to know...
  3. E

What to do when you get the flu

I rarely get sick because I am very careful to make sure my body has everything it needs to be healthy. Recently however I contracted the flu. Woke up Sunday morning sick and by the end of the day had a fever of 104 degrees. By Wednesday I was back in the gym feeling great. This is what you need...
Back
Top Bottom