Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

football

1. H

Best herbals for heart and bedroom

what are the best supplement if you want to boost your heart health and boost your performance in the bedroom alongside it I am 42 years old and I work out three times a week. I also do some activities on the weekends like playing football and throwing a baseball around
  2. G

post football confusion and HGH

I am a football player in Ireland, you yanks call it soccer. anyway we had a pretty bad collision where i ran into one of my mates and 2 other guys trying to block a corner kick. I ended up blacking out and going to the hospital. they said i have a post concussion syndrome. would hgh help...
  3. C

College Athlete Cycle For Sprint Speed

5'11 188lbs College Football athlete. Looking for a cycle to increase sprint speed and explosiveness. I am just coming off of a month on the GOMAD (Gallon of Milk a Day) program where my weight jumped from 161lbs-188lbs Im sure most people will say i must have gotten really chubby but i was in...
  4. G

18 year old winstrol only first cycle?

Hey I'm extremely new here and am looking for some advice. I'm 18 years old currently 5'10 180 roughly 12-13% body fat and I've been training for about 4 years now. Im looking to get faster and stronger for spring football and for track season without gaining too much unnecessary mass...
  5. D

Any College Football Players out there? Need some help

Hey guys, So I am currently planning on walking on to a 1AA football program and have some questions about drug testing. I've never actually used anything but I am considering it. I sent my film to the coach and he said that if I can gain around 20lbs without losing much speed then I will have...
Back
Top Bottom