Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gear

1. A

Stratum Pharma Labs - Review Thread

Hello everyone, For anyone that has received samples from us or has purchased from us, can yous please leave all reviews in this thread. List and prices are in other threads but I am happy to share list and pics to anyone messaging me privately. Threema ID - 392H6KZ8 Session ID -...
  2. P

Aussie sources test e

Has anyone been trying or have reviews on wildcats Test e ? Just made an order Oz was my main supplier looking to try all the approved sources on here to see how they go, Gave platinums test a crack a few months ago and that seemed alright .. Thanks lads 👉🏽👊🏽
  3. A

STRATUM PHARMACEUTICAL LABS - UPDATED AND ANNOUNCEMENTS

Hello everyone, This is an updated thread with an updated list and prices. SPL one of the best in the game. Hopefully all reviews can be left in this thread. For those we will be sending a sample to, please leave honest reviews in this thread as well. For any inquiries or info please contact...
  4. A

Canada Domestic

Hi guys! I'm looking for a Canadian domestic source, i seen a few that ship from outside Canada, but I'm interested in a domestic source. What are your recommendations? Also a source where I can get Cabergoline/dostinex. Thanks
  5. T

Pinning Frequency

Been pinning 500 mgs test e every week on Monday's. With each injection I get some lumping of the oil for a couple days then it goes away. Could I split up the doses maybe on like Monday and Thursday to alleviate this?
  6. W

Napsgear

Wolverine10978 new here napsgear anyone know how they send safety to the USA.the review are great and most are American buyers I jave always been overseas when I get my gear go to the tore and that's it. I need to hit the gym running fast for the further 2 to 3 months now that I am homw in...
  7. S

Naps Gear Shipping Delay?

Just curious, I sent payment to Naps Gear for some Clomid on August 20th and then was notified that it was shipped out on the 23rd. Have yet to receive my shippment. My concern is, is that I have to start my PCT in a good week even though on the website it specifically says shipments can take...
  8. J

8 week geneza pharma transformation

Been using geneza pharma products for 8 weeks Have a nice transition going on I look harder and tighter than I did 8 weeks ago getting a lot of compliments at work and people accusing me of using sauce lol I guess that's a good thing it shows how good the gear is.
  9. J

Is it okay to run less steroids?

My first cycle I did, 1200mgs total of gear I went from 6’1’’ 193 pounds to 212 pounds. Was pretty happy with results My 2nd cycle I was wondering if it would be okay to run less and still get results or do you have to keep jacking up the dose each cycle What if i did just 500mgs...
  10. E

I'm going to blast and cruise

I’m 23 years old and I made the decision to go ahead and blast and cruise and I don't want to hear anybody try to talk me out of it or hear your opinions on why I shouldn't do it. I don't think I should have to explain myself it's my body in my choice! I’m not worried about ever having kids...
  11. R

Steroidify.com owes me

I used steroidify.com and they shipped out my product But forgot to include some of the order I hit them up and I said they left out a couple vials of gear and the person said that they had sent everything and that maybe it was open and someone took something. they refused to ship out what I'm owed
  12. S

lakewoodtheater.com another bad review

here is a source that a friend recommended to me. Apparentely all the crossfit dudes I work out at use them and said they were awesome. I ordered from them though and knew right away it was fake gear after I tried it. Think these products are fake, not real steroids just vitamins
  13. A

inlaws found customs letter

I made the mistake of ordering gear from overseas and the package was lost in the mail. I saw it went to customs in the tracking and then disappeared. I got a letter in the mail a couple months later to my home address and it was a warning about ordering gear to my address. The problem is my...
  14. K

Canadian gear source

Looking for a source in canada. Any suggestions?
  15. C

Storing outside of home?

Does anyone here keep their gear away from their home? I've recently gotten my CCW and want to stock up on other firearms, legally of course.... But I'm concerned if I ever defended myself legally and was served with a warrant...I was thinking if it would ever be a good idea to just hold off on...
  16. C

Potency after expiration

Hey guys, I have a question regarding some of my old gear, I have a bunch of Test E, EQ, Tren A, NPP, that I bought 3 years ago, and never had that chance to use until now, I know that these don't really expire and just lose potency, my question is, does anyone know just how much potency? Does...
  17. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
  18. M

Got gear

samson@securenym delivered on time and as advertised. 5 stars
  19. P

Bali Sources part deux

Gday! Ok guys, let’s here it. Best Bali sources. Is indosteroid .com legit? Any orders from there? Can you really still walk into a pharmacy and buy test? Has anyone visited the ARC anti aging clinic and got trt? Let’s keep these to within the last year, two max. Hopefully there hasn’t been a...
  20. A

finally a good source

This is not some bull**** ad , I just wanna say after all the money spent an time waisted, finally ordered from samson , and wait time was awesome product G2G ! Mix3 500 , anadrol 50 mg an even got the ol lady some anavar 50's , not trying to piss folks off I read a lot an just wanted to speak...
Back
Top Bottom