Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

genetics

1. S

Omega oils necessary?

I think it makes some sort of sense that the heavier weight you push the more you will have to use omega oils otherwise you run the risk of having issues. Do you think this is true or false? or do you think that's just Bro Science and it just depends on your genetics
  2. S

more cycle and doses talk

67 year old steroids cycle need a lot of help I am a 67 year old who lives in New Jersey, born and bred, and I have pretty crappy genetics. My father was a pro MMA fighter for many years before he passed away and after that I decided to go on TRT to help me with my mental issues. I’m currently...
  3. B

test levels too low weird

I am using 600mg a week of testosterone cypionate, been injecting at the right amounts for 4 weeks, I got bloodwork and my test levels in bloods are only at 1300. is it because I have good genetics and a high tolerance for steroids? And before anyone says the gear is faked it is pharma grade...
  4. C

Calves and Genetics

Hello Guys! I would like to get opinions about calves and genetics. First I would like to state I personally have been training for about 10 years, and my calves are well developed but lack the big long heads other people have (Mine are Diamond shaped). One of my issues is my Medial and...
Back
Top Bottom