Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ghrp

1. E

GHRP-2 tricks and tips

It’s driving me crazy reading all this BS online about peptides. These growth peptides seem like there’s so many different ways to use them and people do nothing but argue and make everyone else confused the more they speak about them. My issue is simple. I’m 58 years old. Want to use something...
  2. P

GHRP better than actual HGH?

I wanted To hear from the experts on here on if you think that using ghrp peptides are better than using actual human growth hormone. I can tell you that peptides are way cheaper and way easier to get. Human growth hormone that are pharmaceutical grade can cost you over a thousand a month. What...
  3. R

Best peptide Source

I was hoping you guys could give me a list of all the good peptide sources that are on this forum. I'm looking to get me some ghrp, melanotan, and bpc ahead of the summer. this is a really important thing to me because I've gotten fake peptides in the past and don't want to lose any more money
  4. D

Ipamorelin Good ghrp?

A good buddy of mine hook me up with a couple vials of ipamorelin and he said I should use it because it's very good at stimulating growth hormone in the body. From what I read this can help you sleep, help you burn fat, and help you build lean muscle mass without any sort of water retention or...
  5. N

Using hexarelin

I'm interesting in trying hexarelin, which is a peptide and I see that it is sold by a couple of the sponsors on here. It also seems to be a bit cheaper than some of the other ghrp and ghrh out there. do you think that the price means that is less effective or do you think I can still get some...
  6. A

Using GHRP’s and diet

I know timing diet is important when using GHRP peptides. I plan on buying from our sources on here. I was thinking of taking it in the morning and then taking in my shake along with eggs. Then for lunch some chicken breasts and bread. Then for dinner steak and veggies then a shake. Taking...
  7. wilko44

Australian Peptides - Legit sources

Hey Bro's Ive been a long time peptide user, specifically GHRP's and GHRH's. Until recently i've had a pretty solid supply both domestically and internationally, unfortunately my international supplier has stopped shipping to Australia as they've been held up at customs to many times (never...
  8. M

Interest Check For Peptides/SARMS AUS

Hey guys, Considering setting up a peptide shop for Australian domestic customers but would like to know how much demand there is for it before going ahead with it. All peptides/SARMs will be tested for purity using HPLC/UPLC. Prices are not finalised and may vary between products but will...
  9. Revenge

Firtst cycle test c + ghrp6 + cjc1295 + cardarine

sorry for googletranslate :( I want to enter the first cycle. I bought it as raw material, the products are in powder form. but I do not know how to prepare some of them. Test Cyp, 40 ml / 250mg 10 gr powder 22,91ml GSO 0,8 ml ba 7,2 ml bb Cardarine, 60 ml / 10mg 600 mg powder 59,4 ml...
  10. N

Advice on GHRP-2 and CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC

Hey guys, First time poster looking for advice on pep dosage-cycle-cost. I've been reading up on this for the past couple of weeks on and off and think I'm settled on: GHRP-2 100mg Waking-PWO-Pre bed CJC-1295 MOD GRF 1-29 / without DAC 100mg - Pre bed. I was thinking of cycling for 3...
  11. wolfpackalpha

iPamorelin - best peptide?

A lot of flack has been given to the GHRP group of peptides due to side effects, well iPamorelin is an exception. It's an amazing peptide and works better than ghrp-6. Want to learn more about iPamorelin? read on... article: http://www.evolutionary.org/ipamorelin-peptide-facts-explained
  12. wolfpackalpha

Hexarelin exposed

Are you guys confused about the most underrated peptide on the market today? read more about Hexarelin in this article... Article: http://www.evolutionary.org/hexarelin-an-underrated-ghrp/
  13. aaron.kennedy.1217

My first REAL cycle what to expect from GHRPs.

I will keep this simple while including all necessary info. Im 6 feet tall, currently 195 lbs about 13% bf [I have a six pack if I flex my abs, lol]. 24 years old, training off and on since teenager. Training seriously for a little over 2 years. One cycle (sarms + prohormones) under my belt...
  14. wolfpackalpha

What are peptides? by KB

New article about peptides from KB. A good discussion about IGF vs MGF and GHRH vs. GHRP. read more... http://www.evolutionary.org/what-are-peptides/
Back
Top Bottom