Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ghrp-6

1. R

GHRP-6 better then hgh or nah?

I’ve read some Literature online saying that GHRP 6 is better then just using hgh. Because the GHRP is stimulating natural gh release, without shutting down your pituitary glands. This seems like tricking your body and I’m not sure if this is an accurate thing and I want to hear some feedback on...
  2. I

GHRP-6 for muscle growth?

Reading about ghrp-6 it says that it helps trigger muscle protein production and grow muscle. I'm 155 lb and I've tried my best to get some quality muscle mass, but every time I start eating more food I start gaining fat. what if I were to stack ghrp along with a good diet with this help me...
  3. A

Ghrp 2 vs. ghrp-6

hey guys I've been Googling around to find out the difference between ghrp-2 and ghrp-6 and only things that I can come up with is that the former is stronger and it releases some growth hormone compared to 6. is there any other advantages to using 2 vs 6 or is it just a coin flip
  4. K

EU peptide source

I am looking for a trusted EU source that ships to Europe, not sure if any of the board sponsors do it. Looking to GHRP-2, GHRP-6 maybe, and some TB500 for my joints. I would prefer a source that isn’t in the USA, seems like they check those often when they come here.
  5. P

do you need to stack GHRP-6 with DAC?

Someone was saying on another forum that it was pointless to use GHRP-6 by itself and you should use CJC-1295 with DAC with it. Now I am confused as to what the difference is between CJC with Dac and CJC without it. Also how many weeks would you run these together for best results?
  6. B

dry mouth from GHRP-6

I just started taking GHRP-6 and injecting it daily and it has been a week. After 2 weeks I had to stop using it cause it was giving me super dry mouth where no matter how much I would drink my mouth would still be dry. This cannot be normal, is it me or is it the peptides causing this?
  7. M

GHRP-6 no hunger

hello I am using GHRP-6 now for 2 weeks and using it daily 2X. I noticed the first few days I felt flush around injection site, that was only side effect. 2 weeks into it no hunger increase and nothing happening. How long does it take for this stuff to start taking effect and giving me results?
  8. J

GHRP-6 making me tired

Hello guys, not much peptide talk on here so I wanted to start a thread and find out what is wrong with me this cycle. I typically sleep about 6 hours a night not good. Since I went on GHRP-6 I have been over sleeping and hard to get out of bed. I get like 9 hours of sleep and then during day...
  9. C

GHRP-6 trial

I was lucky enough to get some free GHRP-6 to try out. I am currently on a steroid cycle of trenbolone, testosterone, and masteron which will be followd up by a PCT. I wanted to try GHRP-6 during the PCT and then between cycles to help me keep my gains. Does anyone ever do that?
  10. A

injection site issues on peptides

Hey I am doing GHRP-6 cycle and I am just 3 weeks into it. I am injecting subQ near the belly button 2-3X per day rotating spots. So far I have done around 40-50 injections. I’ve been noticing some redness and swelling at the injection spot. Also what I think might be scar tissue building...
  11. N

Ipamorelin vs. GHRP-6

I was reading an article that had a research study that said that Ipamorelin released Growth hormone from the pituitary glands of rodents as strong as GHRP-6 while also not allowing cortisol levels to go up. This means it is really good for fat loss. With these findings would it mean that if...
  12. C

GHRP-6 giving me crazy hunger pains

I got some GHRP-6 online and wanted to get help with boosting appetite and I screwed up and injected 5X the dosage I meant to (math error!) I gave myself like 400mcg at one time. The hunger was so bad I nearly ate my rooommate lol. After 10 minutes I wanted to eat everything in sight and it...
  13. E

GHRP-6 worth it or no?

Hey is GHRP-6 worth the money or not? Some guys I have been reading say that peptides do nothing and I should spend my money on food, but let’s say I already have my diet on point and have some extra cash that I want to get peptides. I am 25 years old and others say I am too young for needing...
  14. S

Peptides and travelling

Brand new to this. Wanted to know if anybody brought peptides on a vacation with them. Flying to Hawaii. I know they are delicate and have to be kept cold. Looking if anyone has experience travelling with them. Thanks in advance, champs.
  15. O

Peptide stack

Looking to run a GHRP- 6 or 2 with a Mod GRF (1-29) "cjc-1295 no dac" I am set on running these. Just recently I heard about MK-677 so I've been researching that and was thinking why not run all three of them? Which is why I'm here. Would this be overkill? If it's not then that will be the...
  16. wolfpackalpha

GHRP-6 Explained

Are you confused about GHRP-6? did you know you get amazing boost in appetite from it when used during a bulking diet? did you know it can help with your cycle? read more: http://www.evolutionary.org/ghrp-6-explained/
  17. wolfpackalpha

GHRP-6 : What is it?

http://www.evolutionary.org/ghrp-6-what-is-it-and-what-does-it-do/
Back
Top Bottom