Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gp

1. R

GP primobolan and superdrol from napsgear

Geneza pharmaceuticals - decided to go with them because i was able to find third party lab tests showing the stuff is legit and uncontaminated. 400mg primobolan weekly split into two 2ml injections throughout the week plus 20mg superdrol ED for 5 weeks. PCT was nolvadex 25mg ED and aromasin...
  2. Y

Blood work/tests, doctor unhelpful and no knowledge... any advice?

Went into local gp today (random male doctor) hoping to get a better advice/support from him, layed out my situation (test e 500mg per week, 6th week in) asking for blood work in regard to my health and for "total testosterone" test specifically to measure the quality of the gear I am on, which...
  3. R

Naps gear is the plug fellas

4th cycle from naps gear GP products. discrete and fast shipping, no bullshit and quality fucking products. Ran GP oxandrolone 40mg ED and GP primobolan 400mg/week for 4 weeks. Weighed 195lbs beginning of cycle 11%bf ended cycle 206 lbs at 9.5% bf. Meaning i managed to put on strictly lean...
  4. N

Second Cycle - Tren/testP/mast and Winny

I am finishing up on my second cycle and wanted to show off some results. Let me start off with some background, I am in the gym daily for the last 2 years but could never get my body to change due to my love of food. I did a short test and dbol cycle and seen some results and was comfortable...
Back
Top Bottom