Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

guidance

1. C

After workout protein shake mix

What do you think about mixing my own protein shake smoothies vs. buying ready made ones? There is one called Huel US ready to drink protein shake chocolate flavor It's $60 for a 12 bottles so that's a pretty good deal. that's about what like five bucks per? It comes with 22 g of protein per...
  2. R

estrogen problems help

I ran a cycle of testosterone and dianbol and got some estrogen issues, didn’t know what was going on and didn’t use an AI until very late. It has been 6 months since and I feel like my estrogen is still high so got bloods and they a little high. There is a supplement called letrone by black...
  3. S

How the hell do I upload a avatar?

Hey everyone im having trouble trying to upload a avatar. I go to edit avatar and see no Upload picture or attach file handles just the pre defined pics.. any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated haha. Cheers
  4. Atrox

Looking for an entry level cycle to get me in shape

Me: 42, 5'10, 230lb, hypertensive but controlled, diabetic but my diet and cardio are actually bringing my sugar into normal again. I've spent the better part of 10 years with insomnia and general joint pain, although mostly in knees and shoulders. Last time I was in good shape was 6 months of...
Back
Top Bottom