Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gw-501516

1. J4mm3r_

Cardarine and Stenabolic Stack

I just started my first Cardarine and Stenabolic stack cycle. I will post weekly updates as well as photos to show progress. Follow along this journey with me. Current picture attached! Currently sitting at 213 LBS down from 300 LBS in 8 months ( not natty ) My goal is to cut to 190 LBS and...
  2. L

GW-501516 Usage

Hey guys, I ran GW-501516 on my last cycle at 20mg/day. I liked it so much I have continued using it a few weeks off cycle. These are my questions; 1) How long you can run it safely. I have heard of the cancer studies in rats. I don't know how valid that is at this dose. 2) If you run it too...
  3. Y

Recomping with sarms

32 years old 5’11’’ 180 lb 22% body fat I run a couple cycles of steroids when I was in my 20s. Now I'm looking to try sarms, what do you think about this stack? This will be my first sarm cycle and I'm looking to recomp Gw-501516 cardarine 20 mg a day rad140 20 mg a day mk-2866 ostarine 25...
  4. B

Cardarine for women

Me again with the SARMS questions Hard to find many female logs using GW-501516 alone. Ladies, if you have done this please tell me your experience. Men, if you know of any women who have given you feedback, what was it? I understand this is a cutting agent/fat loss tool, are you able to build...
  5. M

Female SARMs log: Cardarine and Stenobolic

Hi all! This is my first time using SARMs and I want to keep a log of how it goes. I'm 27, 5 foot 4 inches and currently 160 pounds. I had twins almost a year ago and this is the heaviest I've ever been. I'd like to gain muscle lost through the pregnancy and lose fat gained. I believe I'm most...
  6. R

GW-501516 Making me Lethargic, LGD-4033 tanked sex drive

This is my first sarms cycle and I was really excited for it but I've had a few draw backs and questions. I started out on lgd-4033 at 10mg but then lowered it to 5mg because my sex drive tanked and put me in a bad mood overall. The lowered dosage put my mood back to normal and my sex drive was...
  7. J

Ostarine 20mg ED for 8 weeks - Input/Advice Needed

Hi Guys, I'm looking at running Ostarine @ 20mg for 8 weeks with the goal primarily to preserve muscle mass during a cutting cycle, however any lean muscle gained will be welcomed nicely. I intend on starting Monday January 4th and will post a log here (probably once a week) to document my...
  8. J

GW-501516 and GW-1516 Real Info

I have been thinking about taking GW SARM for a while now and there really isn't any solid info on any forums or any site on this SARM.... I've researched that this SARM causes cancer in rats and thats why research was terminated but I feel like small doses in humans wouldn't have those...
  9. cfitchris

Cardarine Dose Question

I just have a quick question. For combining Cardarine into my cycle at 20mgs ED, should I be doing 10mgs twice a day or just do 20mgs once a day? If I spread them, should I just dose once every 12 hours? I have been looking around trying to find some doing info and can't locate any real info...
  10. wolfpackalpha

Jack Steel Presents: What is Cardarine? are you CONFUSED?

Are you guys hearing "cardarine (GW)" all the time and getting confused as to what it is? how is it used? and why add it to your cycle? Cardarine is a perfect cycle aid that boosts your endurance, cardio, gives you better gym workouts and burns fat. In this article, Jack Steele explains...
  11. wolfpackalpha

GW-501516 and Cancer - Scientific Research

Did you know studies point to that fact that GW-501516 (Cardarine) possibly cures cancer? it certainly does NOT cause it! amazing hype and lies are revealed in this article... Read article: http://www.evolutionary.org/gw-501516-cardarine-cancer Watch Video...
  12. wolfpackalpha

[VIDEO]GW-501516 Causes Cancer? or does it?

There has been a lot of debate about cancer and GW-501516. The discussion has been full of misinformation and misleading studies, which opened the door for a lot of hype. In fact, some studies show that PPARs help CURE cancer: http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ppar/2008/102737/...
  13. O

First Time SARM Stack Advice

What’s up guys, I’m a 21 year old male who is looking to start his first SARMS cycle. I’m 5’10” 160 lbs and about 8% BF. I’m mainly looking to get lean muscle growth and improved endurance out of this cycle, and any strength gains are a plus. I have 3 years of solid lifting/cardio up to this...
  14. R

Ostarine + Cardarine Stack Advice!

Hey all...first time trying SARMS. I'm 5'-'10", 37 y/o, athletic build, and will be starting an Ostarine/Cardarine stack soon. Any suggestions on the dosage and duration for the cycle? Thanks in advance!
  15. Cálupe

GW501516 and weight loss

Hi, I'm new on this forum. I'm going to take GW501516 in order to lose some weight and I just wanna know how effective it is. I've read a lot of information about this product including some about the fact that it causes cancer. I'm not worried about cancer, in my opinion these studies are not...
  16. L

GW-501516 water retention?

Hey everyone. I am currently running gw-501516 (cardarine) from sarms1, and I was wondering if anybody that has taken this compound has experienced any water retention with it? I feel like I am holding a lot of water and I am in a calorie deficit trying to lose the fat I put on during my last...
  17. iNeedToSitDown

GW-501516 (Cardarine) timing for endurance event

I wonder if anyone would be able to answer this question. I'll be running a 100 km (62 miles) trail race in August and I'm not sure of how to time the administration of my GW. If I do 8 weeks on and 4 weeks off or 12 weeks on and 4 weeks off or some such variation, it puts me in either of two...
  18. L

Experience with GW-501516

I am running this compound and was wondering if I could get everyone's experience that has taken this and completed a cycle. My first question is does it negatively effect your metabolism in anyway once you come off sense it increases it when you take it? Also, have any of you guys noticed any...
  19. wolfpackalpha

20 year old - high bodyfat - oxandrovar and SARMS cycle

stats: 20 years old, 210lbs, 17% bodyfat, 5 foot 11 inches At your age you don't need to do steroids, and your bodyfat is way too high. You can easily get away with a pro-steroid + sarms cycle. Try this instead of running half a gram of test. Week 1-6: Oxandrovar 2 caps/ED (1 am/1...
  20. B

Winstrol and Cardarine

guys looking to shed bodyfat winstrol 50mgs/day cardarine (GW) 20mgs/day 5'4 170lbs bodyfat 13%
Back
Top Bottom