Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gym

1. S

do you talk steroids at the gym?

So recently I befriended a few meatheads in the gym and we work out together and spot each other. I’m not the most social person in the world but I actually get along with these guys and feel like they are kind of my crew. Anyway recently one of the guys mentioned deca in a conversation and was...
  2. A

Supplements for my boyfriend he would like

Looking to buy some supplements for my boyfriend he has a birthday coming up. Hopefully you can give me some ideas. He likes to go to the gym and he likes to lift a lot of heavy weight, I don’t know much more than that. Just looking to give them something that he’ll like and that he’ll use.
  3. Y

what pairs well with deca?

I’m not looking to become a beast or this huge bodybuilder. Would just like to get some results in the gym as a regular gym rat who likes to train Four or five times a week. Currently in my late 30s 216 pounds five foot 11 inches What do you think works best paired with deca?
  4. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 60 - Training hard in the gym! why?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 60 - Training hard in the gym! why? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-60-training-hard-in-the-gym-why/
  5. L

guy at work I’m dating does steroids, need advice

I’m 21 years old and this guy I just started to date from work is 20 We clicked working together and he asked me out for a date while we were out he confided in me that he uses steroids. I really like his body and he has a six-pack and he’s very muscular afterwards he invited me back to his...
  6. JimAbs43

Podcast IronOverload.io Hardcore 55 - What motivates the gym grind?

IronOverload.io Hardcore 55 - What motivates the gym grind? https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-55-what-motivates-the-gym-grind/
  7. H

Gym manager, mistook my gynecomastia

So, on one hand, Pretty pissed off and on the other, I think it’s funny. I’ve had gynecomastia issues ever since I was a teenager and I’ve gone to doctors and had everything done for it. Even had a surgery done but it still keeps coming back here and there. Finally in my mid-20s, I hooked up...
  8. W

Asked a steroid guy out and got rejected lol

I was working out at planet fitness for the past 3 years. Got tired of lack of free weights so decided to switch to a meathead style gym. I’m currently 6’3’’ 260 pounds and chubby bear look. i feel like i was wasting my time without free weights and lack of bench presses. So i started training...
  9. B

3 different supplement choices

Based on my goals I would like to improve my overall workouts in the gym and give myself more pumps and more motivation to achieve this I would like some advice on the best products to boost EAA, carb intake, and pump improvements what are going to be my best options? I heard gaspari and...
  10. C

Supps to take during a gym break?

What are the best supplements to take when I am taking a break from the gym looking to do a deload but then change my mind and decided to just take a full week off instead because I've always found that to be the most beneficial way to do it which supplements do you recommend I use during...
  11. T

Best way to use gw

So i have some ideas as to how to use cardarine gw for best results. Let me know what you guys all think My goals are fat loss and endurance benefits I do cardio 3x per week post the gym My first plan was to dose the gw after i leave the gym and before my cardio about an hour My 2nd plan was...
  12. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 539 - Funny and shocking gym stories

Evolutionary.org 539 - Funny and shocking gym stories https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-539-funny-and-shocking-gym-stories/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-539-funny-and-shocking-gym-stories https://youtu.be/fWp54OUdixU...
  13. H

Pct not successful

I did a 12 week steroid cycle and then I did post Cycle Therapy and it was not successful at all Very worried that i will not recover properly I'm posting this in the supplement section because I need to know what to do from here when it comes to supplementation so I can get back to normal. I...
  14. D

8 week cycle post break

Took a few months off from the gym Felt good to get away and rest the body after years of grinding Now i am back. Plan on hopping on the gear soon My cycle will be test E 200mgs a week along with some dianabol 30mgs a day. It will be 8 weeks only so a light cycle Do you think i should use an AI...
  15. K

My first tren cycle/ Advice

Hi, I am K and I am 22 years old not sure how the forum works but I am here to ask for some advice. I started my first trenobolone acetate cycle starting at 75mg/week not pushing to 175mg/week. I am not sure if I am seeing any noticeable difference so I am planning to ramp it up to 250mg/week...
  16. T

Best supps for new guys

I am new to supplements but not new to going to the gym. I have been working out for the past 4 years and the only thing that I've tried so far is creatine which didn't do much for me I'm wondering what are some of the best supplements for the guys who are new to supplementation as a whole. I'm...
  17. T

Losing my steroid virginity with napsgear!

This was the first time I have ever ordered and used steroids and I honestly was very scared because I've heard a lot of horror stories over the years online and in the media Napsgear made things so easy! You simply go on their website and order whatever you want. then they send you the...
  18. W

Repair breaks ?

I was in a car accident and I had about five broken bones I really want to get this healed up so I can be back in the gym do you recommend any supplements that can help with this I can do stuff like walk with a cane and other things but I can't do anything else that is too strenuous yet...
  19. Y

longing for the days when men used steroids

I’m old school. I’m longing for the days when men were men, and men were proud of their steroid use. They got into fistfights with people and didn’t shoot each other like cowards. They didn’t smoke pot or get rings in their noses. They served our nation. I swear if I ever caught my kid...
  20. T

Pump products at gym

I'm looking to get that strong cramp feeling in my muscles so that my muscles get blown up and the vascularity starts popping out when I'm doing a lot of drop sets at the gym does anyone know what I'm talking about and what supplements can help with this
Back
Top Bottom