Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

halotestin

1. icecrxm

Taeian Clark claims Halotestin safe as anavar?

Hey Guys, Just seen this podcast by Nyle Nayga and pretty wild statements were made. I’ve always heard the warnings and dangers of halotestin but have never used , and would like to know what you guys experiences are and if this guy is absolutely wrong or saying some truth. Apparently to...
  2. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 25 - Oral trenbolone and Halotestin PreContest Stacked

IronOverload.io Hardcore 25 - Oral trenbolone and Halotestin PreContest Stacked https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-25-oral-trenbolone-and-halotestin-precontest-stacked/...
  3. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 23 - Halotestin and Clenbuterol PreContest Stacked

IronOverload.io Hardcore 23 - Halotestin and Clenbuterol PreContest Stacked https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-23-halotestin-and-clenbuterol-precontest-stacked/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/ironoverloadio-hardcore-23-halotestin-and-clenbuterol-precontest-stacked...
  4. JimAbs43

IronOverload.io Hardcore 22 - Halotestin and Winstrol PreContest Stacked

IronOverload.io Hardcore 22 - Halotestin and Winstrol PreContest Stacked https://www.evolutionary.org/ironoverload-io-hardcore-22-halotestin-and-winstrol-precontest-stacked/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/ironoverloadio-hardcore-22-halotestin-and-winstrol-precontest-stacked...
  5. J

Stacking steroids with preworkouts

I wanted to be clear on my question I wanted to use steroids and or supplements before my workouts to get in a stronger workout. One of the guys I train with is a machine at the gym throwing weights around. He gets super sweaty, while i have a tough time we are both around the same age 33...
  6. S

Poor energy on this stack

I'm currently 11% body fat, 28 years old, 5’6’’ 174 pounds I usually have crazy good energy but not on this stack I’m doing testosterone 500mgs a week 50mgs a day of dianabol dbol And 10mgs a day of halotestin how do I increase my energy
  7. E

This cycle is gonna be sick

Hello all, i’m 6’ tall and 173 pounds with 12% body fat and 33 years old Check out my cycle and give your thoughts 500mgs a week trenbolone hex 500mgs a week testosterone enanthate 12 weeks 50mgs a day anadrol 10mgs a day halotestin 5 weeks both Blast then cruise on 250mgs a week TRT
  8. B

adjusting my workouts around steroids

my next steroid cycle is going to be for strength I’m gonna be using trenbolone acetate 100mg EOD, Halotestin 10mg a day and superdrol 30mg a day I’m also considering throwing in some deca durabolin I’m 6’ tall and weigh around 240 pounds. do you think I should continue my current strength...
  9. K

Bulker and strength

looking for the best bulk steroid stack you have to offer. also I would love to gain some strength and set some new PR’s in the process my bench press right now is almost 300 lb, would like to get it over 320 Thinking about using trenbolone 50mg EOD, halotestin 10mg a day and maybe throwing in...
  10. B

Cutting cycle with T3 and halo

I'm 40 years old almost 6 ft tall and I weigh 212 pounds so far I have been on 200 mg of testosterone for 4 weeks. But I want to start adding more steroids to my stack now to cut down how much T3 and halotestin should i add to cut? Also looking to get on some winstrol too
  11. A

MMA steroid stack critique

I'm looking for something that could help with my MMA training and matches I think something that makes me a more aggressive could help get me an edge on my opponents what do you think would be the best thing to run if I had to choose between Trenbolone, halotestin HALO, dianabol dbol, and...
  12. S

Halo or dbol?

I'm 28 years old goal is to get stronger in the gym I currently am benching 270 lb I would like to get over 315 and be able to do at least three plates no problem which steroid would be better if you had to choose between halotestin and dianabol? OptionA: halo 10mg a day for 5 weeks Option B...
  13. T

getting angry over nothing

I’m taking halotestin for the first time at 40mg a day along with trenbolone acetate 100mg E3D and testosterone cypionate 500mg a week. I’m also using liver aid, cabergoline and an AI. I am getting angry over nothing. I am usually a pretty relaxed and chill person but now I want to fight people.
  14. L

want to get stronger

35 years old 6’1’’ 215 pounds body fat around 15% want to get stronger, listened to the podcast on strength steroids. Debating between using trenbolone, anadrol, and halotestin. If I can keep my body fat the same and get stronger that is my goal. Currently benching 375 pounds. Want to clip 400
  15. Q

Halotestin and test stack?

I haven't read much about halo on here but I have been curious to run it for a while. Was thinking about using 300mg of test E with maybe 10mg of halo? or is that dose too low? I am 35 years old and about 16% body fat, I weigh 185 pounds. I have already ran tren and hit PR's. I am aiming to...
  16. S

First cycle help! With pct

Hi this is my family firat post and i am 23 yo 5’11 165 pounds and i am a boxer. I fight at 154 and i am running my first cycle to help with strength, endurance and recovery, the doses i came up with will be alot lower than you are used to seeing because 1) i am not trying to gain any weight (no...
  17. quentingg

HALOTESTIN - Cycle Advice Needed

Hi guys, So I am deciding to do a GW and HALO cycle and I need some help. Personal Background: I am 18 years old, and have been training consistently for 5years. I row crew at a junior elite level and train 12 times per week. Rowing is quite a unique sport in the fact that it requires great...
  18. wolfpackalpha

[VIDEO]Halotestin - what is this hardcore pill?

Find out the dangers, lies and truth about halotestin (known as halo) in a video by Dylan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX9lMNq5zzk
  19. J

Tests for Halotestin and other lesser-used PEDs?

Labmax offers tests that can confirm the validity of: - anavar / winstrol - clen / anadrol - ephederine - a two-vial kit that tests the following (copy/pasted from their website): However, there seems to be no way to confirm the validity of drugs like Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone). Given how...
Back
Top Bottom