Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hcg

1. F

HMG SOURCE

Hey people! Currently looking for a source for HMG 75iu vials it’s so hard to come by for some reason. I can easily get hcg and clomid but not the last ingredient for the best fertility protocol ! Please let me know! Thanks in advance Filosolja69
  2. M

Gonadorelin for fertility help

I’m looking to pick up some gonadorelin for peptide help saw the sources on here sell it and heard godo things about it and how its better than hcg for whatever reason it’s not talked about much on bodybuilding forums in fact I’ve searched on here and only saw maybe one or two threads can anyone...
  3. T

Three weeks into 300mg/week test cycle, not sure wether to stop or complete a cycle.

Hi guys, very new here and just wanted to say first off everyone here seems very knowledgeable on the topic of PEDs and does their best to shoot straight with people on side effects/expectations without totally shitting on someone which a lot of PED-related forums seem to do. I’m 28 years old...
  4. T

how to use hcg during cycle

currently on testosterone enanthate. 300Mgs a week gonna raise it up to 500mgs. Don’t want to get shut down too much would like to use hcg to prime my balls what dosage would you use it at and how do I mix it and all that ? I’m 23 years old and don’t want problems down the line
  5. Z

Trenbolone for the first time

I had some questions about how trenbolone I’m 26 5’7’’ 200 pounds 13% bf was advised that I should run the shorter Esther because of its shorter half life but at the same time I hate paying and I would much rather run along or Esther so what do you recommend? also do you recommend time off...
  6. V

Curing gyno need help

I did a testosterone cycle I did 500mgs a week but started to get gyno It really sucks and is embarrassing I want to run something to cure this just not sure how to do it I have nolvadex Clomid Hcg Letro And aromasin on hand What else do i need to get and will it work? I’m only 24 years old and...
  7. T

HMG/Fertility - PSL Source - Personal Log

Hey everyone, New to this specific forum, planned on joining once I was able to post a personalized log of the much sought after HMG. I’ve ran many cycles of gear and due to that the typical HCG/Clomid just isn’t enough for my body to recomp as we look to add another child to the family...
  8. K

cycle ideas below

thank you for reading my thread can you give me your opinions about the cycle. I’ve done a few cycles so far, mostly in my 20’s I'm now in my early thirties my plan is 500 mg a week of testosterone cypionate and I want to add HCG 1000iu’s 3x per week My pct is going to be hcg and clomid
  9. J

losing balls on cycle

I am 5 weeks into cycle I am 25 years old don’t tell me I am too young, all my friends started at 18 or 19 and they are doing fine my concern is my balls are shrinking. They are the size of raisins. I thought if you ran hcg on cycle it would prevent that. I’m doing 500iu per day and not helping...
  10. C

hcg in supp form?

I used to see online a lot of people selling hcg as supplements where you didn’t have to mix them. Whatever happened to all that cause now they banned it all. Was it because they were working so well or do you think it had more to do with it being a scam all along?
  11. Dozer55

NPP or Tren ace

Hello I am back again been thinking of trying NPP for the winter bulk then do another Tren cycle late spring or late summer. So I’ll lay out both cycles that I have planned. Cycle 1: Anadrol 25mg weeks 1-4 Test e or c. 500mg weeks 1-10 NPP. 300mg weeks 1-8 Cycle 2: Test c or e 500mg weeks...
  12. K

Using hcg to blast and cruise?

Hey has anyone ever used hcg to blast and cruise? My plan is this. I'm going to do about 200 mg of testosterone a week, then blast a steroid cycle for about 20 weeks. And then go and use hcg for another 12 weeks as my sorta pct. Then go back to using test at 200mg a week. What are the...
  13. G

First cycle thoughts

I'm 36 years old 6 feet 195 lb 13 percent body fat Ben listing for several years and my diet has been on point looking to run my first cycle 500mg a week testosterone enanthate 30mgs a day dianabol first 4 weeks as kickstart Hcg 500IU twice a week Anything you would add or take out?
  14. H

Too early for blood work?

Hello everyone I am just looking for some advice on blood work. I am currently running 250mg Test cyp per week, micro injections EOD, along with 750iu of HCG split up and pinned on the days in between my test injections. I started 10 days ago and was wondering if it is too soon to check blood...
  15. P

ED issues on test and hcg cycle

Okay so I am 6’1’’ and 230 pounds. I am around 16% body fat but not worried about being lean. I am also on TRT. i decided to try a 1000mg a week testosterone and HCG cycle. I am using arimidex with it and blasted this for 12 weeks, i am halfway through and having erection problems, how do i...
  16. A

Geneza pharma HCG questions

hey does anyone know Geneza Pharma hcg is any good and if and when it will be in stock. I want to use some on my cycle, probably between 1 and 2000IU’s per week. Do you recommend I split my dosage is twice a week or do I have to do it three times a week. I plan on getting insulin needles
  17. 2

Nuts shrinking on cycle

I'm 25 years old 5 ft 11 in 165 lb this my first cycle I am doing 200 MGS a week of testosterone propionate 450 mg a week of EQ equipoise 40 mg a day of anavar my nuts are definitely smaller than usual I'm in week 8 so far. I read about using HCG, my question is how much do I need to use and...
  18. S

Mixing HCG only with bac water?

Is it true you should use bac water to mix my hcg pregynl and then put it in the fridge for it to last 45 days Or will it last longer than that? Also where do I find bac water, I went to the pharmacy in the lady said they don't sell that there and she couldn't direct me to a place that did. Can...
  19. R

Nelson Montana and HCG

I don't think this guy knows what he's talking about Nelson Montana oh, because he says you're supposed to take HCG during PCT. however I read that HCG mimics LH in the body, so wouldn't that mean it will actually suppress you during post Cycle Therapy when you're supposed to be bouncing...
  20. B

using HCG in TRT

I apologize if this has been covered, once again so sorry but want to know the truth from the experts. I’m going to be doing TRT and using enanthate once a week injections. Does hcg make any sense to use along with the TRT long term? I am not 1000% sure I want kids one day and heard it helps.
Back
Top Bottom