Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heart

1. bear.okn

Approved Log My cycle 500mg testosterone enanthate 12 weeks log

Hello I’m 230lbs 6’6f 23yo male I used 500 mg test e for my cycle and 9 weeks passed. I used armidex 1.5 mg a week for the last 2 weeks and stopped using it as soon as I felt my heart rhythms accelerate. I went to hospital couple of times cause of heart beats they diagnosed it but they didn’t...
  2. H

Sarms for someone with a heart condition in family

So it's been confirmed that my family has a genetic trait for heart disease. my dad died very young and my aunt also had a heart attack only in her 40s I've been training for the past 10 years and I just turn 35 years old I've gotten some testing done and they say my heart is healthy for...
  3. L

My heart isn’t good

I'm not a person who is going to try anything risky. but I would at some point like to try steroids. I did have a heart attack when I was in my 40s and now in my late 50s I want to make sure that I'm completely healthy. is there any supplements you recommend that I can help along with the...
  4. D

Superbeets heart chews

I heard that these contain grapeseed extract and they help with blood pressure, circulation, Nitric oxide, and overall heart health. they also are great for increasing pumps in the gym I have been taking them now for a week and don't notice any changes. my blood pressure didn't even go down at...
  5. C

Supplements for the heart

what are the best support supplements for the heart I'm trying to get my uncle something because he's had some heart issues over the past couple years
  6. B

Which supplements can cause issues?

I'm wondering if there are any supplements I should watch out for that cause side effects especially with the liver or heart I've had a couple heart attacks in my life and I'm currently in my mid 60s
  7. J

heart supplements

which supplements are best for the heart? I want to run something that will heal up the heart I had a heart attack 12 years ago
  8. Y

Stimulus causing heart issues

I have been taking a stack of stimulants which are very similar to the ECA stack that was given to me by my personal trainer I noticed that when I work out my heart skips a beat and his explanation is it's because it's speeding up my heart rate and it's good for me. Can you give me some...
  9. W

Using testosterone boosters

I got my blood work done in my numbers were low in the 300s. Do you think using a testosterone booster will boost my number higher. I already have a really good diet and I also have a good heart health. It's just that my levels are low for my age
  10. F

thymosin beta-4 really works?

What is the deal with thymosin beta-4 and its effects on healing, inflammation and great oxygen flow through the CNS and heart? Does this stuff seem to be too good to be true or do you guys actually use this stuff yourselves? I don’t want to spend money on something that might now work for me...
  11. O

Supplements for the heart

I have read that a lot of foods are bad for our heart so I have been working on cutting those out, but there isn’t much out there about supplements that I can take for my heart health? My doctor appointment my blood pressure came in 138 over 92. they wrote down on the paperwork they wanted to...
  12. T

High Blood Pressure on Cycle

Hi guys , I m on the 2nd week of a new cycle: 1 12w sustanon 500mg 1 12w boldenone 400 mg 1 6w danabol 30mg day 12.5 mg aromasin eod. But during all day my bp is about 145-90.(before the cycle it was about 120 80) I tried garlic, water with lemon juice and aspirin 81mg at night. What do...
Back
Top Bottom