Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heartburn

1. R

Heartburn supplements exist?

I've been suffering from heartburn every day or two and it happens in the middle of the night sometimes where I can't sleep. I honestly thought I was having a heart attack then I did some research online and I figured out that it was heartburn. I am going to start eating earlier before bed...
  2. Q

Heartburn midday

I tend to get heartburn around 1-2pm daily I’m not sure what to do I’ve tried meds but they don’t work well at all for me maybe a supplement to try?
  3. L

Heartburn supplements?

is there such thing as a supplement that I can take to help with heartburn? I've already tried taking apple cider vinegar and it just makes my problem worse my other concern is what other damage I could be doing to my esophagus if I don't fix this
  4. H

Krill oil back in stock?

hey I'm wondering if any of the board sponsors have any krill oil back in stock yet . I don't want to just buy Krill from The Vitamin Shoppe because last time I did that it gave me really bad heartburn and made my breath stink, haha. I checked one and it was out of stock do you know when it will...
  5. B

Easy and Healthy cure for heartburn

I've had a haital hernia for about 12 years now, it flares up every once in a while, but mostly have it under control. Whatever the reason since I've upped my aromasin to 25 mg EOD from 12.5mg it seems to be flaring, or maybe its just from the Test as I've seen a bunch of threads on that as...
Back
Top Bottom