Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hormone

1. H

Can supplements fight cancer?

I know a lot of people who have gotten cancer and also it runs in my family. I'm a little worried because I abused steroids when I was younger and also ran a bunch of human growth hormone. What are some supplements I can start taking today to help combat cancer?
  2. R

Ordering napsgear HGH

This is my first time ordering human growth hormone I decided to go with napsgear cuz I've been using them for my steroids and they've always done a great job. I've been on this HGH for 2 months. So far noticeable fat loss, greater energy in recovery, better sleep, and my Hunger is...
  3. H

Steel 19 nor andro

This stuff called steel 19nor-andro is supposed to be really good for boosting igf-1 in growth hormone. They also say that I'll get a lot of fat loss I've been on the stuff for three weeks and don't feel anything so far. When do you think the stuff will start kicking in. I spent over $300 on...
  4. T

What is my next step ?

I'm six foot four and 200 lb my girlfriend yesterday remark how much weight I've lost. That's great I'm now under 10% body fat. But I feel like a stick for my height I should be at least twenty pounds heavier where do I go from here? should I hop on a bunch of testosterone and human growth...
  5. H

Napsgear GH?

I've been taking growth hormone for the past year with little to show for it. I have a feeling that the source was sending me fake product. It's time for me to switch to another source and that is why I'm posting. Napsgear seems legit. my question is how is there human growth hormone quality...
  6. S

First ever SARMS cycle (please advise)

Hi, I am seeking advice of someone experienced regarding SARSMS. I am a 24yo male, 5'9 and 175 atm. Usual journey of cutting and bulking the past few years, i have a good quantity of fat free mass but around 15lb ( I have lost 9lb of fat mass over the last 2 months) of body fat I would...
  7. S

First ever SARMS cycle (please advise)

Hi, I am seeking advice of someone experienced regarding SARSMS. I am a 24yo male, 5'9 and 175 atm. Usual journey of cutting and bulking the past few years, i have a good quantity of fat free mass but around 15lb ( I have lost 9lb of fat mass over the last 2 months) of body fat I would...
  8. J

Newby Looking to Use LGD-4033 for a Boost

Hello, I'm pretty new to weightlifting, but looking to build strength in my upper and lower body. I have a workout plan that looks pretty good, and it seems like a cycle at 4mg LGD-4033 may be a great way to assist my gains. I've been surfing forums for a few days trying to see whether stacks...
  9. C

Keep gains after your cycle advice

So guys, which is the advice to keep MOSTLY of your gains (like 80% /90% of your hard gained muscle and weight ) after a good pct ? I have heard that someone use clenbuterol, that isn't anabolic to mantein muscle mass, other use d-bol 2 weeks off and 2 on, someone gh, someone creatine. So...
Back
Top Bottom