Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hormones

1. J

Balancing hormones

Let's say that you came off of steroids and your hormones are still out of whack what is the best supplement that you can use that can help balance things out so you no longer feel off if you know what I mean
  2. X

Hair loss supplement benefits

a buddy of mine was saying he started taking a hair loss supplement shampoo and claims it helped him keep his hair longer. Do you think that such a thing exists or is it just the placebo effect. Also how old is affect other things I don't want messing with my libido or cutting off my hormones or...
  3. O

depression on sarms?

Hey I suffer from mild depression, this has gone on for the past 5 years, my doctor wants to put me on medication but I refused, want to handle this on my own. I have never used hormones or steroids. But want to try sarms. Are sarms a good option for me or can they make me more depressed?
  4. B

How do SARMS (lgd) affect BLOODWORK

I’ve been using lgd 5mg for about a month now, and within the last week bumped it to 10mg. I need to get my blood and hormone levels check.. how will sarms affect my levels/the reading. I’m in my 20’s, female. Also, how long would it take to get LGD out of my system as in my blood levels back...
  5. R

26 year old with low natural testosterone - to do a cycle or try and get TRT

Hi All, I'm 26 with low natural testosterone (L 5.9) normal range is 11.5-32. free testosterone (L105) normal range (260-740) I have the blood results if anyone wants me to send them to them to analyse and form an opinion on possible cause. Basically, I've seen an endocrinologist, done an mri...
  6. J

Female with high estrogen/Hypothyroid-Hormone issues looking to cut fat with SARMS?

Hello, I'm new here so please be kind. I've been reading a lot from this forum and a few others as well as reading the breakdown to further understand what and how each of the Sarms work. I was very active and fit but never able to get my body fat much lower than 18-20% with a great deal of...
  7. J

United Anabolics

I hear in other forums that this source is known for having real Biotech but that his minimum is 500 and he's private. Is invite only?, because i think i have his source if i'm not mistaken is it @anonymousspeech? Been wanting to run biotech for a whileeeee now! The local guy from my town i...
Back
Top Bottom