Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hpta

1. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 534 - Science of what happens on cycle to HPTA and when you come off

Evolutionary.org 534 - Science of what happens on cycle to HPTA and when you come off https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-534-science-of-what-happens-on-cycle-to-hpta-and-when-you-come-off/...
  2. O

Anyone successful at HPTA recovery after 5 years

Has anyone ever tried restarting their hpta after being on for 5 years. How was your experience and were you successful. I've searched endlessly on line for logs and seems like guys will start a long and then quit during the long I guess they failed. Is there any possibility of this being...
  3. M

Inhibitor of HPTA negative feedback loop and applications...

Hi everyone, new to the forum as a poster but been using this site among a few others as reference for many years now. \ I wanted to see if anyone has had experience or any knowledge about blocking the inhibition (negative feedback loop) that exogenous administration of AAS has on our...
  4. Q

My first cycle killed me HPTA need your help

Hey guys, Im 22, i did a 6 weeks cycle for my first time in my life which I believe i would never do again, the cycle was like this Testosterone Propionate 100/ml every other day Deca 350/ml every 2 days Dinabol twice a day oral /stopped and switched to Anadrol after Week 4 Anadrol once a day...
  5. T

switching from osta to var after 4 weeks

Okay so i am 4 weeks intto ostarine and i have been suppressed to test levels 150 ng/dl . (before anyone comments on the sarms, please dont this isnt the debate i wish to raise). after seeing mild hypertrophy and strength gains i have decided to stop using ostarine the suppression isnt worth the...
  6. B

ASIH sufferer time to hrt or aggressive hpta restart

Been an AAS user since 2007. I would love to be able to say my cycles were always run perfect...blood work always done, time between cycles always equal to at least time on (more when possible)...if I had only followed the advise I freely and at times critically given on my other forums, well I...
  7. T

Low dose test to restart HPTA?

Hello everyone. I am new here and I be never taken any anabolic steroids or performance enhancing drugs. I'm not going to act like I have or put out any bro science. I have done my research, read plenty of articles and studies and the such. I'm not claiming I will be spouting the truth. I'm here...
  8. R

deca diet for zero water, and lean gaiins

so i have made up my mind on preppin for my second cycle test p ( i kno but for some reason i like injecting)1cc 12 weeks deca 3cc 10 weeks primo 3 cc 10 weeks accutane 20 mg ed adex .25 eod caber ^^ So im 5 foot 8 with approximately 13-15 bf 170 ibs what should my calories look...
  9. R

opinions, or stories on a stack !(clean lean bulk)

Just wondering if anyone experianced? (12-14 months) test ( i prefer P cause apparently its less water) primobolon deca or npp AI for estrogen blocker Dylan gemelli mentioned this in one his videos and I was wondering if anyone has fruit on the tree ? Because from the looks of it the lean bulk...
  10. R

primobolon or equipoise

So im preparing for my next cycle, and im just wondering which would be better for a quality lean bulk? This coming cycle would be my second. Test P 1cc eod primo or eq (( dont know dosage yet after committing to one of them) accutane 40 mg ed n2guard 3times a day pct:perfect pct Also! dylan...
  11. R

lil modification question about "perfect pct"

Hello, so im a week a away from my pct( 3 more days till my last pin of 3 month cycle of test propionate) Just wondering if I can replace aromasin with adex? if not explain, due to the fact i have adex only cause i didnt use during cycle. Can i lower ostarine dosage to 20 since my tablets are...
  12. wolfpackalpha

HPTA and Prolactin: Reduce On-Cycle Suppression

Great article on dealing with prolactin on your cycle: http://www.evolutionary.org/hpta-and-prolactin-reduce-on-cycle-suppression/
Back
Top Bottom