Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hunger

1. S

Trenbolone and being hangry

I am using trenbolone for the first time and doing 500mgs a week. I started to date this girl a month ago and now we are a couple. Anyway i was at the restaurant the other day with my gf and we ordered Fajitas. I been coming to this place for a while now and i like it cause they make the fajitas...
  2. T

GHRP 6 experiences

I am a bit nervous about injecting this stuff cause i don't know what to expect especially with how the hunger might effect me. I went ahead and did 100mcg and so far haven't noticed anything yet. how long will it take to start getting the hunger complaints people talk about? i'm only 25 and...
  3. S

N2 slin on an empty stomache = super hungry???

Hello,Im using n2 slin before high carb meals.It works great, but when i take it in the morning on an emtpy stomache and wait to long before I eat, I get hungry like crazy. I cant stop eating and eat what ever I can get my hands on. After my meal this morning I ate a big salad with brown rund...
Back
Top Bottom