Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

igf-1

1. T

IGF-1 LR3 injecting pre workout

so I am a bit confused on igf-1 lr3. Everyone says it has a long half life but they also at the same time are recommending that you inject it 10 or 30 minutes before hitting the gym. to me it doesn’t make any sense if something has a long Half-Life it shouldn’t matter when you inject it. in your...
  2. J

How to tell peptides apart

Can anyone said some light on how you can tell the differences between peptides? I live in Canada and I ordered peptides from overseas, and they arrived with no labels. I understand why this happened so I don't need a lecture obviously it's because of customs. However I don't know what is witch...
  3. C

Any legit igf-1 out there?

Is there any sources out there and actually sell igf-1 or is it going to be impossible to find? I remember when Rich Piana would do videos on it and he said that real stuff does not exist and you can't find it anywhere. So does this mean any store selling it is really selling a different peptide...
  4. S

IGF-1 no clue

I've got no clue about IGF-1 except it is supposed to be awesome for size without fat gain. what is the time span we should run it and what dosage would you recommend? I'm 30 years old and have ran 2 steroid cycles but never peptides. was thinking of getting a vial and trying it out to see...
  5. S

2 weeks into IGF-1

I'm doing 100mcg every morning and doing 5 days on and taking 2 off on Sunday and Monday as that is my days off from everything to watch football. I'm also using ZMA. I use the IGF-1 on an empty stomach after 30 minutes of cardio then i get in a protein shake after. I want to optimize it from...
  6. wolfpackalpha

Is PEG MGF better or is it MGF?!

Find out the facts about MGF and how it compares to the revolutionary PEG-MGF (Pegylated Mechano Growth Factor). If you want to recover your muscles faster post-workout and in your off days, PEG MGF is the peptide of choice. Read more: http://www.evolutionary.org/peg-mgf-igf-1ec-explained/
  7. wolfpackalpha

IGF-1 Secrets revealed - build muscle, lose fat

Do you want to know the difference between IGF-1, IGF-1 LR3, and IGF-1 DES? do you want to know why you are wasting money on HGH? read more... http://www.evolutionary.org/insulin-like-growth-factor-1
  8. wolfpackalpha

IGF-1 lr3 the Anabolic Powerhouse

http://www.evolutionary.org/igf-1-lr3-the-anabolic-powerhouse/
  9. bigMarti

IGF-1 or Ostarine?

I'm deciding right now if I should start adding IGF-1 to my cycle or just use ostarine, I want to get hard and strong. :) thoughts bros?
  10. M

IGF-1 lr3 questions

I am looking for a peptide in the same category as GHRP and wants to find out first if IGF-1 LR3 is a good thing. also what is the best way of injecting it: intramuscular or subcuatenous?
Back
Top Bottom