Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injectables

1. JimAbs43

Podcast Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #38 - 3 Injectables Bulker Euro Pharmacies

Evolutionary.org Hardcore 2.0 #38 - 3 Injectables Bulker Euro Pharmacies https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-hardcore-2-0-38-3-injectables-bulker-euro-pharmacies/
  2. W

Injectable sarms vs. other options?

I was reading a little bit about sarms and they were saying they weren’t liver toxic so it would not matter if it was injectable or if it was taken orally because either way it wouldn't bother your liver. but then I read some research saying that it was and I have a friend that used them and he...
  3. P

Geneza pharma quick cycle

Gonna be doing a quick cycle with geneza pharma only 4 weeks I’m tempted to use their orals but i also might use some short ester Injectables Do you have any tips for what they got that works for this?
  4. H

How are PSL injectables?

Just wondering how are PSL injectables vs. orals I've already tried their oral anabolic steroids and they are really good now I need to transition and try to injectables next also are there any particular Brands you recommend
  5. H

Stacking 2 orals risk

What do you think is the harm of running to oral steroid does anyone have any blood work that shows its anymore worse then doing 2 injectables? I’m currently 43 years old and my liver numbers are perfect. My goal is to gain like 5-10 pounds max. I’m currently 180 pounds and 5’9’’ Which 2 orals...
  6. F

Can you get away with slin pins?

I was having this debate on another forum/message board they were talking about injecting one person made a good point that it doesn't matter what size needle do you use as long as it just gets in you. I was wondering if do you use injectables can you get away with using tiny or needles or...
  7. L

Normal to feel sick when injecting steroids?

when I inject steroids I feel a little bit of a sickness and dizzy feeling right away first time I've ever used injectables and this is what I'm feeling I run steroids before but only oral steroids and never had this issue except maybe a little stomach upset at the worst what do you suggest I do...
  8. D

Adding in injectables late

I'm running an oral only cycle and I've been doing it for 4 weeks as a Kickstart. I did not start using injectables yet. I think I messed up my cycle because I didn't know you were supposed to start the injectable on week 1. Is it too late to go ahead and add the injectable and then just go 12...
  9. V

best geneza pharma orals to run

If you had to choose between 2 orals to run between any of the orals at geneza pharma which would you choose? Please don’t tell me to use injectables, I don’t want to mess with those because I got a wife and kids running around. My goals r recomp. Right now I am 12% want to get down to 10% and...
  10. S

Using Androgel versus injecting

who on here have tried using androgel over using injectable steroids? my doctor wants to put me on injectables but I'm scared to do injections. I have a phobia of them and I hate needles so I much rather do the cream instead. He said that the problem with the cream is it does not absorb as...
  11. R

Drug Protocol when doing Back to Back Shows

Hey guys, I will be competing a month from now and may potentially do another show that is 2 weeks after that show. I will be dropping the test a week out from the show, but I was wondering what is done steroid wise when there is a second show coming up? If it was only a week later we could...
Back
Top Bottom