Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injecting

1. R

Correct needle size

I'm 28 years old and just started my first cycle I'm doing Sustanon 250 500mgs a week. I made a mistake and did a pin and measured wrong and ended up pinning a full 500mgs in 1 shot. I use a 23 gauge needle and it was into my shoulder. my shoulder the next day hurts so much it feels like I...
  2. V

Injecting with smaller needle

does anyone on here trying to use a smaller needle when injecting their steroids I'm getting tired of injecting with these big harpoons that we use all the time. I'm almost done with my cycle do you think I could switch over to a more skinnier needle maybe a 29 gauge or something like that or...
  3. K

What happens if you bend the needle

I was drawing the gear in the needle got bent a little bit add an angle. Do you think it's okay to still inject it or should I swap it out for another one just in case. Also what do you do when you're injecting and you hit scar tissue and the needle bends a little bit do you pull out or do you...
  4. I

Overdosing on steroids

I have a hypothetical question to ask you I'm not planning to do this myself but just wondering. Let's say I have a bunch of testosterone vials where I could enjoy as much as I wanted. How much would I have to inject to end up really screwing yourself up where you would have to go to the...
  5. S

BPC 157 Advice needed

Hey i recently damaged ligaments in my ankle by rolling it while running( about 6 weeks ago) and have been getting physio but it hasnt been getting much better. I train MMA, with Jiu Jitsu being my focus and I've already been out for a few months due to another injury so id like to get back as...
Back
Top Bottom