Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injuries

1. Xagtrpo83

Approved Log My Shoulder Repair Log - hgh and peptides

Hi people Here is my log to hopefully repair my shoulder injury I have a supraspinatus tendon tear medium tear according to the ultra sound. And doctors advise. I am 56, fit 6’3 and around the 120kg’s I’ve have been training for almost 40 yrs.. so I started using TB 500 ( 10mg per week)...
  2. C

soft tissue pain + sarms

dealing with a couple nagging injuries 1. achilles strain 2. wrist sprain 3. shoulder pain 4. 3 discs in back no good which sarms What helped me the most to cure these issues? I’ve been training around these injuries but it is starting to really get on my nerves I’m 56 years old and I’m not...
  3. B

injury bug hitting me hard

I guess I’ve been having some bad luck when it comes to injuries I need some help when it comes to supplements that I can start taking not just to prevent future injuries but also help with the existing injuries that I have
  4. 3

2 years of major surgeries, needing compound feedback

This is my story, Been in 3 car accidents over 3-4 years. I’ve now had 8 surgeries as a result. It’s not coming back like it used to, and now I feel like I’m developing some major arthritis. Low back, hips, and neck are all gone and either fused or have artificial discs. I’m finally to a point...
  5. B

Injuries from weight training

I've been getting injured over and over again lately. I'm 35 years old. Things taking a lot longer to heal up at my age then they did ten years ago need some ideas for supplements I can start taking that will help heal up these injuries
  6. U

Best supplements for injuries wear/tear

I'm now in my forties and my workouts are not the way they used to be. I seem to get broken down much easier and deal with a lot of nagging injuries. I know that supplements can help heal me up. which ones do you guys use?
  7. G

Sprinter sarms stack

I'm 21 years old and hope to one day be in the Olympics. For now I'm competing at the division 1 level in college and trying to work my way up. I've had an issue with injuries and Recovery just like most people but if I can get through that I have a potential to go far. What is the best sarm I...
  8. S

TB-500 podcast?

I'm waiting for the TB 500 podcast that's supposed to come out soon, because I want to learn more about it and how to use it. In the meantime what source is carry this product and can it help me with my lingering injuries to my shoulder and joints? how much do you think it will cost in total
  9. B

Best Supps for injuries?

Any experiences using certain supplements to help heal injuries? I partial tore my pec a couple of weeks ago while benching. I'm currently using some topical ointments as well as glucosamine and msm, and going to PT twice a week. I'd love any other supplement advice from people who've had luck...
  10. Wacoach

Training around injuries

We touched on this a little in an "over 40 club" thread, but I wanted to open this up to everyone. I am interested to know what you guys do to train around nagging or permanent injuries? I thought this thread might help people with similar injuries or pains deal with them without missing...
  11. C

HGH for injuries

I'm 27yrs old. I had ACL surgery at 18 and recently tore my meniscus again. My left should has a liberal tear. As long as I stay in shape, they are not that bad. My orthopedic surgeon has even stated he would like to avoid anymore sugeries due to my age. Currently I'm getting back into good...
Back
Top Bottom