Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

injury

1. K

Doctor prescribed HGH

I went to my doctor to see if he would hook me up with a prescription for HGH to help me heal my back injuries and he said it was a bad idea. but said if I were to get an MRI he would perhaps be open to it if he thought it could help me repair the injury. the MRI will cost me $3,400 but I'm...
  2. S

Tendon/Ligament damage supplements

I'm a smaller guy,skinny, 23, been trying to start lifting weights for a few years now in order to stop looking like a malnourished child, but every time i do an injury in my shoulder flares up. It;s at the back of my shoulder and also inside my shoulder blade sometimes, starts off not too bad...
  3. A

An injection gone pretty wrong .. Advice NEEDED

Okay, so I'm running a cycle of 300mg test E/week with cardarine at 20/day 1 injection/week 1- It was wednesday 7AM, I cleaned everything, swabbed etc 2- When I started pinning it felt a bit weird (a bit of numb pain while the needle was going in and then nothing, I don't know how to describe...
  4. S

Injury and sarm cycle

Hello , i’ve a question , i’m In the middle (just started week5)of 12weeks sarm cycle ( 50s4 20cardarine 30sr9009) i’ve A little injury and i’ve To stop to train for about 7to15days(flexible period because you never know 😡 I hope on 5-6days😊, what can you suggest me , stop it or continue ?
  5. S

HGH for healing ligament damage dose and cycle

Hey as ive explained here before i hurt my ankle 6 months ago damaging all the ligaments on the outside of the ankle. My doctor thinks i may have developed chronic ankle instabilty and i think HGH is my best chance at fixing that right now. I know absolutely nothing about doses or about how long...
  6. L

S4 + Ostarine/Sten + Post Ct sufficient??

First off, currently 185 @12-13% 6’0 21 yrs old. Currently combatting 4 week old slightly unknown injury (diagnosed as Class 1 AC joint but that doesn’t seem correct, dull pain is in crease between right delt & pec) Goal: Bulk/Hopefully quicker recovery Ordered from SARMS1 Recommended by owner...
  7. S

Supplements/steroids for healing ligament damage

So im after damaging a ligament on the outside of my ankle almost 4 months ago. Ive done physio consistently and although it has helped the injury still gets extremely painful at times and im sick of it at this stage. Does anyone have any experience with something that has healed ligament...
  8. S

BPC 157 Advice needed

Hey i recently damaged ligaments in my ankle by rolling it while running( about 6 weeks ago) and have been getting physio but it hasnt been getting much better. I train MMA, with Jiu Jitsu being my focus and I've already been out for a few months due to another injury so id like to get back as...
  9. M

Mk-677 20 year old

What's up guys. I am contemplating ordering mk-677 in order to heal up a nagging injury. I will be using the standard dose of 25mg a day. I am 20 years old and henceforth, am worried that this could cause some damage to my pituitary. What is your opinion on this? As well, would it even cause me...
  10. gnarlinbrando

first cycle problem

On my 5th week of my first test only cycle and it's going great...or so I thought. After finishing my workout this morning I was feeling amazing. No injuries, no problems with diet, good sleep ect. so all was good so far in my cycle. Long story short, not even an hour after finishing today I...
  11. Wacoach

Training around injuries

We touched on this a little in an "over 40 club" thread, but I wanted to open this up to everyone. I am interested to know what you guys do to train around nagging or permanent injuries? I thought this thread might help people with similar injuries or pains deal with them without missing...
  12. J

Steroids that aid recovery from Injury

Hey guys, I was powering through what I thought was a sprained wrist. When the pain didn't go away I had to go to a doctor and after an MRI I discovered that an old ligament injury had come back to haunt me, the TFCC ligament (Right side of the right wrist just before the round bone) is torn...
  13. J

Injury Recovery

What is the best AAS or PED or Peptide for injury recovery? Specifically tendon repair. I know pro ballplayers have been busted for using something to aid in injury recovery, what is it that they use? Is it straight growth hormone? GH pulsing with peptides like GHRP etc Is it test? I have a...
  14. G

urgent advice needed!

hey guys, so I've been injured the first week of my cycle and had a cracked rib, however i still go and lift somewhat heavy like 70% of my max when i go to the gym as i wrap up my rib and go, but i was thinking about taking it really easy for the next week, and maybe even take a week off and...
  15. J

steroids and injuries in MMA

I am a regular with MMA and had an injury a month ago when i landed awkwardly on my side. still have some pain left on my right pectoral and around my right shoulder blade, guess it is called inflammation of the scapula muscle. i was thinking of running a bulking cycle and want to first find out...
Back
Top Bottom