Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insomnia

1. S

Sleep issues on cycle

Hey guys I'm suffering from the dreaded Tren insomnia that everybody complains about I'm going to try to push through this cycle I'm on week 5 I only have a couple more weeks to go but in the meantime I know I need my sleeve to help my muscles repair what supplement can I take to help with the sleep
  2. L

Really bad side effects from Superdrol

so I have been using superdrol for the past two weeks and I'm getting really bad side effects from it. my main complains are headaches, insomnia, feeling very lethargic during the day, and being depressed and angry at everything this stuff really is not for me. I was running 30 mg a day...
  3. B

Ranking sarms side effects

Just wanted to get a thread going for side effects and ranking them In terms of what I can speak from using sarms let's say 1 was no side effects and 10 was extremely high side effects Gyno Vision issues Suppression Shutdown Libido loss Anger Insomnia
  4. D

cardazol and insomnia

I started using cardazol from banned nutrition and my sleep has been affected, because I noticed I have a hard time falling asleep and I toss and turn a lot. I'm using it at 7 p.m. and trying to go to sleep at 10 p.m. . does this stuff hurt your sleep or is it just I'm not using it at the right...
  5. C

Core Anabolics Anavar - fake?

Female been training consistently for 10 years, have competed in bodybuilding naturally. My training and diet are very dialed in. I naturally have very low free test and progesterone - I don’t know if this would impact results or if I’d need to take more to see a similar result. I started var...
  6. wolfpackalpha

L-Theanine and N2Sleep

have you guys heard of L-Theanine? you probably haven't, but did you know you've taken this product for years and didn't know it. How? well, it's in all tea that you drink. And now, n2sleep has L-Theanine as one of the mood relaxing ingredients. Read on... L-Theanine...
  7. GOTGrowth

5 vials Tri-Trenbolone(Tri-Tren)150mg/ml 10ml PSL

Purity Source Labs Euro-Pharmacies Blend of 3 Trenbolones (Acetate, Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate, Enanthate) 10ml vial - 150mg/ml $375.00 for our 5 vial deal. http://www.puritysourcelabs.com/bulk-offer/308-5-vials-tri-trenbolone-tri-trens-150mgml-10mlvial-ep.html
Back
Top Bottom