Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin

1. Y

Confused on sucralose

I was watching some YouTube videos and the guy on there was saying that sucralose was okay to use in supplements. but then I'm reading other things and they're saying that sucralose can do really bad things in the body including decreasing insulin sensitivity what is your opinion on sucralose...
  2. JimAbs43

Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects

Evolutionary.org 516 - Peptides - Insulin Doses,Cycles,Benefits,Side Effects https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-516-peptides-insulin-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects/ https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-516-peptides-insulin-dosescyclesbenefitsside-effects...
  3. J

Insulin sparing products

What are the best supplement out there to help with insulin sparing in the body. my friend at the gym said that. Is the secret to building a lot of muscle without putting on a lot of fat. You have to separate the insulin from the body that way. He said that he uses different drugs and steroids...
  4. H

Insulin boosting supps

I'm looking to get more growth on my body and use insulin. but I've been reading how dangerous it is so instead I was thinking about using insulin supplements. are there any supplements out there that can help boost my insulin so I grow more?
  5. P

When to use n2slin

When is the best time to use n2slin? N2slin is a product that i was given for the holidays Problem is I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use it but the person who gave it to me sad that it was a highly rated product online can someone explain how I'm supposed to use this
  6. N

Where is monstro?

I don't post very often but I read and I lurk on here and it is a wealth of activity and information so thank you to everyone I had a question about Monstro, i noticed this guy on here over the past couple years and he was an absolute beast. He hasn’t been around in a while. Did the old...
  7. 1

N2slin schedule

Let me know what you think about my n2slin schedule. I want to take the most advantage of it 2 caps, 45 minutes later breakfast 1 cap then snack 2 caps then 30 minutes lunch 1 cap then snack 2 caps then wait an hour for dinner Workout 1 cap before bed with snack
  8. K

n2slin facts and dose

I’m still confused on the best way to run n2slin I’ve read you are supposed to take 1 pill every few hours but then I read that you need to eat after a pill or you could get light headed. Is this stuff like taking insulin or is it more for fat loss? I’m not sure how the best way to dose it is
  9. K

N2slin helps with insulin?

I'm kind of confused on how n2slin works. does it slim you up or does it affect your insulin levels. I don't really understand how an herbal can help with this in the body seems kind of far-fetched. Maybe I just don't understand what the product is supposed to do, I ask because I've been...
  10. M

nutrient partition before meals?

Is there any supplements out there that work good for nutrient partitioning before your meals? I know insulin is good for this but I don’t want to mess with that stuff. I also know that steroids are good too, but I don’t want to break the law. Looking for a natural supp that does the job
  11. R

insulin in sports

Hey I was reading about some athletes who are type 1 diabetics who have to use insulin including the day of their game. Wouldn’t that give them some sort of competitive advantage being able to dope with it? And how can I use it as someone who isn’t diabetic for sports along with steroids?
  12. D

difference between insulin and n2slin?

I always have been curious to use n2slin, I’m 33 years old and a type 2 diabetic. I was diagnosed 2 years ago, before then I would drink a lot of beer and eat a lot of sweets and bad foods. I lost a lot of weight and saw the doctor and was diagnosed. Now I use insulin after meals to control...
  13. R

IGFLR3 with insulin?

I think everyone agrees by now if we use HGH we need some insulin to get that IGF pulse and drop blood sugar back down so we can grow and partition into our muscles. Well people like me who would rather get IGFLR3 instead of spending a fortune on HGH can save money that way right? I was...
  14. E

using peptides WITH insulin

I'm not a huge fan of peptides but my personal trainer/coach who competes himself said I gotta check them out especially with insulin so I am on DES 50mcg before workout and then use my insulin and take my carbs after. good results so far. my question is how long can I run it and can I stack...
  15. T

LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF TO THE EVOLUTIONARY BODYBUILDING FORUM/COMMUNITY

Im a 25 year bodybuilding vet,coach,almost pro status, experience in steroids,post and pre cycling,experience in steroids,insulin,peps,hgh,hcg,thyroid,nutrution, building mass and cutting down fat, some of my friends in the pro ranks are and were..jay cutler, (rip) paul deMayo 'QUADZILLA',mike...
  16. A

NEW MEMBER ALERT! Mini Bio Included!

Hey guys, I'm excited to have newly joined the forum! I am an up and coming bodybuilder, 24 years old... I have done a few test cycles, have found some bunk gear and have had some very good gear. I have messed around with some other things such as prohormones, dbol, and some natural test...
  17. B

Test for beta cells?

How can you tell if you have have damaged your beta cells? Is there a test for this? I’ve been pounding carbs and running growth hormone secretagogues on and off for the past couple years and have recently ran HGH for a year straight without insulin. I’ve been reading about beta cells I’m a...
  18. MrPower

Insulin Source

Hey Y´all :), Since im living in Germany and my local Source is gone I need a Source for Insulin. I Cant just walk into a Supermarket and get it off the shelf like Americans do so I would need another Source. Anyone got something for me? :) Thanks. Mr.Power.
  19. A

Insulin documentation

Today is day 1 on slin. Pharmaceutical Novalin r Starting weight 195 Body fat 16% Height 5'10 - - today I started withTen iu's intra workout followed by roughly 150 grams of dextrose along with creatine, pre-workout, and electrolyte powder. Excellent pumps during the workout and zero negative...
  20. MrPower

Opinions and Expirience with Insulin

Hello, I would like to hear your Opinion and Experiences with Insulin. Like Dosages and effects :) Im not planning to take it myself since im not needing to go heavier right now. So Lets hear it :)
Back
Top Bottom