Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

introduction

1. Toko

Spectre Labs for SARMS on D-S

Hi guys, looking to put together a SARM stack for my wife. She's in stage shape, lean, pretty blasted, looking to put on more muscle with a non-var alternative. We're thinking Ligandrol (LGD-4033) + ? Maybe Andarine (S-4) 1. Question about source: I know everybody on here recommends...
  2. rememberTHE5

Approved Log Evolutionary org BJJ CHAMP : IN-SEASON (sponsored by Nordic Fusion) Log

Hello my favorite people ! I will pause my off-season log for a few weeks because right now : - Deload is finished - Approaching 3 months without gear - Dealt with side effects - Biggest tournaments are coming up - With my summer work schedule, I might have to sometimes workout 2-3x per...
  3. N

Introduction

I've finally decided to become a member, after using this site as a reference, to gather information, for many years. I am happy to be here and excited to learn more about this art. Some quick background info, I' m 26, 5'9, 200lbs. I have been training for 12 years. I played football in high...
  4. Monsterpickle

Evo introduction!

Hi, been a lurker for a wile but decided to jump in the water. So close to committing to my first cycle was suggested Cutaxyl 150 by a online supplier. Not sure if i trust teh source yet so I didn't proceed yet. I'm in my mid 30 been a life long chubby person. I'm down to about 12% bf. Train...
  5. A

New Here

Hello guys, I'm new here. want to become a part of your community. I'm sure that I will get good advices here. I'm new guys in bodybulding. Who can help me with my first cycle??
  6. powersteroids

Introduction Powersteroids.org!

Hello Evolutionary.org com! Hi friends. I'm owner on powerSteroids.org We buy products from manufacturers like Balkan Pharmaceuticals and Vermodje ! And a great desire to meet you and introduce you to our goods. Here is a list of products that is present on our site: powersteroids.org...
  7. A

Anabols-market.com....introduction

Hi evolutionary.org community!!! We are your new members and we want to become a part of evo community. Our website is ANABOLS-MARKET.COM. We are sellers of two brands: - Balkan Pharmateuticals - Vermodje Introdusing us here We whant to request you: - 100% original products, because we work...
  8. Jdcain19

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hi All! I am glad to be part of this board and figured it was time to give a proper intro. I am 34 and have been working out for about 6 years now. Currently, I weigh 180lbs and am 5'11''. I lost some weight recently due to nagging shoulder tendonitis, which sucks horribly. I am doing physical...
  9. A

New to Evo Introduction

Hey all, My name is Aaron, i'm new to Evo and just wanted to introduce myself. Little on my stats and plan: I'm 33 yrs old 185 lbs. Been lifting for about 19 years steady. Currently i am only on 100% T regimen With the addition of HCG and Arimidex. (I can post my plan for any of those who would...
  10. hipocampus.me

Introduction and some more things...

Hi guys! We just arrive to this forum and we would like to introduce ourselves here. We are hipocampus.me. As you can see in our site we are, basically, selling real Testosterone Enanthate Norma. This allows us to give you the best price in the market for real pharmacy product as we are...
  11. MooseGlide

Intro

Thought I would give a quick intro. Been lifting for 17yrs now, I've recently turned 31 and decided that in my old age it's about time to get into the aas game and see where I can take it. I did some serious powerlifting a couple years back and my shoulders and self diagnosed compressed ulna...
  12. M

New member intro...The quietest voice in the room.

I just wanted to introduce myself. 6 feet tall, 185 lbs, age 47, 12% BF Former Army Officer and Desert Storm vet, wounded in combat. Proud Patriot and father of five. Been lifting seriously for two years creating a better foundation. Avid runner and cyclist and in great shape most my life. I'm...
  13. Shakenbake

Introduction

Hey all, I just wanted to introduce myself as I'm brand new here. I haven't had much time to explore, but am looking forward to learning from the community. As for me, I'm an iron vet but total newb with AAS. I've been lifting for 19 years, have competed and won bodybuilding shows...
Back
Top Bottom