Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

iron

1. E

What else should i take?

Hello i am new to all this stuff only 21 years old I have a list of things that I am taking Multivitamin vitamin C fish oil Taurine Turmeric NAC Iron Zinc Gummy bear minerals do you think I should add in some bcaas and protein powder too or is this all enough? I am training 4x per week...
  2. E

need more vitamins?

I went and got my blood panel done with my doc and he said that my vitamins are low on something and my iron is also not good he said I should look into a multi vitamin daily. Which one do you suggest?
  3. K

Yikes cholesterol is high

so my cholesterol levels are high and my iron levels are almost below where they're supposed to be anyone go through this. I used to be extremely healthy but maybe I gained a little bit of extra weight on the tires and I need to shed some weight and get into better shape
  4. wolfpackalpha

Iron nanobeads?

What do you need iron for? are you getting enough of it? and what the heck are iron nanobeads? read more to find out... Iron: http://www.evolutionary.org/iron-nanobeads-explained
Back
Top Bottom