Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kidney

1. F

Supplements to use for kidney help

I’ve been using steroids for the past 12 years and my kidneys keep getting more and more strained over time I was wondering what you recommended in terms of supplementation to help get my kidney numbers back on point I plan on just doing self trt for the near future
  2. R

Lower back pain or kidney’s?

Not sure what is going on but I am on a cycle with Winstrol and I'm experiencing lower back pain and I'm worried that it might have something to do with my kidneys but I'm not sure what advice can you give me for a supplement that would work well for the kidneys and also something for my lower...
  3. B

My kidney’s hurt?

Weird thing is happening to me on cycle where I'm getting a side stitch pain my lower back and also the side of my lower stomach I'm very concerned that I might have some type of kidney infection or kidney disease is there a supplement that I can try that can help offset any issues I'm...
  4. H

Kidney and liver help

I’m looking to use kidney and liver aids before i start my next cycle my numbers are sort of high but not super high. my doctor even said that it would be okay To try some steroids but he said that I should be monitoring things I want to do it the right way and use some supplements before I...
  5. F

Kidney issues

I’m gonna start a new supplement for kidney help Its called swanson condition specific formulas kidney essentials It's only about 9 or 10 bucks from the local drugstore. do you think this is going to help me because I have high kidney levels ever since I ran steroids
  6. S

Best kidney and organ support

I'm looking to do a steroid cycle which will be about 15 weeks. I know how important it is to protect my liver, kidneys, and heart health among other things in my body what are the best support supplements that you recommend for on cycle support for people who are doing some really heavy duty...
  7. N

Liver and kidney support

What are going to be the best liver and kidney support supplements out there for steroid user specifically I have been struggling to keep my liver values in line over the past few Cycles. My AST and ALT numbers are all over the place. And my doctor says if I don't get it fixed he will cut me...
  8. X

Are your kidney numbers bad?

I was wondering why my kidney numbers are consistently bad every time I go to the doctor they always bring it up to me. The numbers aren't super high but they are always above average is there something I'm doing wrong with supplements?
  9. T

Steroid use and kidney disease

I'm worried about kidney disease from abusing steroids over time do you think that this can be help by taking a supplement or do you think that this problem is inevitable. I know so many EX bodybuilders who have to be on dialysis
  10. W

Codeage beef organs

This product is $40 and contains 600 mg of different parts of the cow organs Including the liver, heart, and kidney It smells awful and also tastes awful. Do you think this is effective at helping feeding the muscles
  11. G

Backup kidney support

Seems like it's hard to get kidney support supplements right now a lot of things are out of stock. what are some backup supplements you recommend for my kidney support. I'm coming off cycle and want to make sure
  12. S

Not doing enough Kidney supplements

Help me I have been using kidney supplements for the past month and my kidney numbers have not really budged at all can you recommend a better product that can actually yield some results
  13. X

Kidneys aren’t well

my kidney numbers are all over the place and I am getting worried right now they are out of range but they go back in range certain times of the year is there a supplement that is good for kidney health or no?
  14. I

Kidneys under pressure

I went to the doctor because I was having some issues ‘down there’ let’s leave it at that She had me get bloods done. we checked the numbers and she said that my kidney numbers were out of whack. I told her I was using steroids and she said I needed to stop. Is there a supplement that can help...
  15. F

Any supps for kidney health?

I'm very worried about my Kidney Health because it runs in my family and also there's been a lot of bodybuilders who had issues. can you get kidney problems from just being huge? or do you have to use steroids to have a happen. which supplements are good for this issue
  16. T

Best kidney support

I got my blood work done through my doctor and I have been using steroids for the past year-and-a-half or I did 3 cycles and total. He said that my kidney numbers are too high and forbade me from using steroids until they got improved thought I read something on here about a supplement that's...
  17. M

kidney effects ?

Do you guys and gals think that weight training and taking supplements with a high protein diet can hurt the kidneys? Do you think creatine hurts the kidneys too? If yes what supplements can I take to help with my organs ? I’m only 21 so I don’t want to make damage
  18. E

best kidney aids?

My kidney’s aren’t good according to my doctor and I need to fix it. He said that if it doesn’t get better I could be in trouble down the line but said it wasn’t that bad yet any supplements that can help kidney function better?
  19. D

Kidney support

my kidney numbers came in high, I am worried about what kind of damage I could be doing to my body and what supp can I take to get that number line? My doctor said he never saw such a high number in anyone before so that isn’t good
  20. P

kidney support

Ran my kidney numbers via bloodwork and several markers are elevated. My doctor said that needs to be remedied otherwise I could have a kidney issues as I get older. What are the best supplements for kidney repair and help.
Back
Top Bottom