Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

kidneys

1. Z

Best way to fix my kidneys

so my kidney numbers are pretty jacked up after two years of non-stop steroid use I had no idea this would happen but after going to my doctor and getting blood work done they said that my kidneys were in bad shape I’m also getting pain in my lower back on the side and that’s from kidney strain...
  2. R

need help with liver and kidneys

so my liver and kidney numbers are really elevated I’m trying to figure out how to post the numbers on here but everything is at least 10 to 30 points above normal. I don’t think that that’s a good thing. I realized that coming off a 12-week cycle things would be off but I didn’t realize they...
  3. F

Kidney supplements?

I went to the doctor and he said that my kidney numbers are too high and he said that if they don't come down he'll have to write me a prescription what kind of supplements will help with this issue
  4. R

Help with organ health

I'm looking for overall help with my kidneys and liver a support supplement that contains things together that would work really good for me what are my options that I can try
  5. Y

Difference between liver and kidney supplements

what is the main difference between taking supplements for the liver and then supplementing for my kidneys? are there any supplements that are good for both at the same time or do you need to take them separately during the day to help with each organ
  6. V

settle this debate

I was having this debate with a friend of mine he was saying that supplements hurt your kidneys but I was saying it wasn’t true any idea which side is right?
  7. M

liver/kidney supplement

my next cycle I definitely want to run a supplement that can support my liver and my kidneys my last time I did not do that and they took a beating I don't want to repeat the same mistake Can you suggest a supplement for me
  8. U

Kidney pain and issues

Coming off my last cycle I've been dealing with some kidney issues. I seem to have pain on my kidneys like I cracked a rib or something. This happened after I was moving some couches for a buddy of mine the other day. Should I take a supplement for it?
  9. G

When do our kidneys go out?

I've been doing steroids for the past 12 weeks and I went and got blood work done and my doctor said my kidney numbers are really bad he warned me that if I kept using steroids I could face some major health problems my question is to those of you who have used steroids 4 years at one point do...
  10. A

Lower back pumps

I started experiencing some lower back pumps while I was training and I got worried so I went to the doctor and they tested my kidneys and everything came back okay. What do you think about using a supplement to ease my back pumps? Does such a thing even exists
  11. D

Kidneys are blowing up

I got my blood work done after my last cycle and my kidneys don't look too promising. My doctor said that I should monitor the situation and he would test me again in a month what supplements can I take in the meantime to help my kidneys repair themselves
  12. D

Ex steroid user warning to all

I use steroids when I was younger and I recommend you guys stay away from them they are bad news. when I was in college I know that everybody was using them including me. We didn't really discuss them but we all knew that we were taking them. I was on the football team and also I played...
  13. J

Kidney issues help

I need a supplement that can help flush out my kidneys so I don't get sick I'm currently feeling like my kidneys are too strained and I got my blood work done and it showed that my numbers are a little on the high side. I know that I need to get this down it's not good for me can you help
  14. J

Best cholesterol supplements

I'm wondering about liver and my kidneys and I think that my numbers are not good my other main concern is my cholesterol as well. what is the best cholesterol supplement that also can help me with my liver and kidneys to
  15. D

Which supps with sarms?

I had a question about using sarms and which supplements were supposed to use with them I read that sarms do have some affect in the body with liver and kidneys my concern is I want to have a supplement that's going to make sure that it keeps me healthy please give me a recommendation thank you
  16. E

Need to flush my kidneys

I'm looking to flush my kidneys out because my doctor said my numbers were high he said it wasn't so high that he would prescribe me anything but he recommended I look into some supplements that can help I did not mention to him that I use steroids or anyting. What supplements do you think can...
  17. M

Bad kidney numbers

I have had bad kidney numbers for a while ever since I started to weight train and build a lot of mass. The doctor doesn't understand why they are so bad but says if they go higher I might have a problem. Is there a supplement that can help cleanse out the kidneys and get the doctor off my back
  18. R

Do I need anything more than n2guard?

if I was to run a oral anabolic cycle do I need to use any other supplement than n2guard? Or will it be enough on its own to do the job to protect my kidneys and liver from damage. Should I double up on liver support and multivitamins just in case I don't want to do anything to hurt myself
  19. J

Red blood cell count problems on cycling?

I'm getting ready to start a bulking cycle and I want to try EQ equipoise but I've read some guy say that it's really bad for the kidneys and red blood cell count. I know I'm supposed to give blood before but what have been your experiences with EQ and what kind of organ protection can I use to...
  20. E

Best way to get TUDCA

I listened to a video online where the guy was saying TUDCA was the best Supplement going right now because it's great for your organs including your liver and Heart, and kidneys. which brand do you guys use, cuz this stuff doesn't seem like it's very cheap to me. And when do I take this stuff...
Back
Top Bottom