Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legal

1. S

More libido after a workout

I noticed on a day that I train I don't have as much libido after words it seems like my body doesn't want to do anything more and just wants to eat is there anything I can take post workout that can get my libido going again. Only thing is it has to be legal
  2. F

are sarms still legal?

I’m in the USA and I had a question about the legality of sarms. I know anabolic steroids are illegal and you can get in trouble for buying them. But are sarms okay? I don’t want to get into any type of issues at home or at work. Also I do work part time as an airline pilot, would sarms be...
  3. V

If I was president of The United States...

Yo, if I was the President of The United States I would make steroids legal. The government claims they are harmful blah blah blah...but yet, the government allows tobacco companies to produce products that legitimately kill people every year. So why is it a drug that harms people is allowed but...
  4. Lesliefun

superdrol

is superdrol still legal? I wanted to get a bottle, did see some on amazon but not sure if legit.:cool:
Back
Top Bottom