Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

legit

1. A

SOURCE AVAILABLE AUSTRALIA WIDE - MELBOURNE BASED

Hey guys. If you’re looking for a source in Australia we can supply anything you need. Melbourne based. Highly trusted and reliable supplier. Top quality gear at the cheapest prices. Message me privately for threema ID to receive pics, list and prices
  2. G

Verify these test reports?

Does anyone know how to verify test results? I got them from mysteroids.co.uk when I inquired about their testing.
  3. S

Pumpers.CO and Maxtreme Pharma

Gentlemen, I'm new to this and started TRT with Hone, 200 mg testosterone cypionate a week. I started feeling better. I decided if I'm gonna do this, let get educated on cycles and getting big. I ordered from pumpers.co and got some test cypionate. The boxes are sealed with holograms but...
  4. A

Where can I get pharma grade anavar and how can I personally test it?

I know Anavar (Oxandrolone) is notoriously faked by tons of "pharma grade" sources. So, how can I be sure I'm getting legit Anavar other than some forum promotion that may or may not be biased or some gym bro that thinks anything that puts on size is legit pharma grade? Is there a way to...
  5. K

Is n2guard legit?

Everyone keeps recommending to use n2guard. you would think it's some sort of conspiracy or something. is the stuff really that legit and do you guys actually use it or do you just claimed to use it. If so where do i buy this stuff and how much do i need ?
  6. L

rad140 legit source

hey, I'm considering taking rad140 and the source that looks most convenient for me is esarms. what are the odds that what I'm getting is legit, and is there any way to check it's legit before taking. also interested in cardarine
  7. G

Knowledge request!: West Ward Pharm/ Hikma

Hey everybody I'm newer to The forum but wanted to start getting some posts out there and try to gain a little knowledge from a much larger base. I was recently offered many products by hikma a few that interested me were mixes. There were bulk mixes and cut mixes as well as Tren-E Tren- A...
  8. P

SimplySteds.com Review - 5 star service

So I came to Evo a couple months ago to find a source for my first cycle, after reading a few threads I was left to choose between PSL or SimplySteds. I went with SimplySteds because I'm in the UK and they offered next day delivery for free. I'm 23 and prior to this cycle I had no experience...
  9. A

Bloodwork 2 weeks in Test P/Tren A blast

Hi, I'm a 25 years old guy, 1,87m and 92,5kg (16%BF). I just received my results from a bloodwork I made after 2 weeks in TestP-Tren A 100mgs/4x week (EOD protocol) blast. They are a little strange but I don't know if my gear is legit or bunk after seeing the results (They pull was made the...
  10. H

Pharmacomlabs

There seems to be a few different websites for pharmacom. The one I keep hearing is legit is pharmacomstore.ws but the more I read I see us.basicstero.com. Checked on pharmacoms website and the only one they say is a seller is pharmacomstore, not pharmacomstore.ws and when I searched...
  11. H

Test E in 2018

Hoping to kick off my first test e cycle right at the beginning of January, so I know I need to order soon. Hoping to place an order this week. Curious where everyone else is getting test e from. Every source seems to have bad reviews on this site. I can't find one source with good reviews on...
  12. B

GHP anabolics legit or not ?

One of my friend came from Kuwait gave me this GHP anabolics Decca and test depot . In his opinion this stuff is better than other brands available in the market and it's pretty famous in Kuwait. It looks good though.Has anybody else heard of this ??
  13. Y

Hercules labs, unsure if I have fake or not?

Hi all, first time poster and very unsure of how to navigate this forum, extremely sorry if I make any mistakes or am not allowed to post/ask certain questions Stats: Currently Week 5 basic test ethnate cyc. 500mg per week, wanting to start tren ace but still skeptical of current lab (Hercules...
  14. H

Sources other than Roidmass?

I am still fairly new to this forum so forgive me if I am using the site incorrectly or am just overlooking something obvious. But I have been looking for a legit source for Test E and was thinking napsgear.org, to which most threads here on evo stated to be "selective scammers". A lot of people...
  15. D

legit HGH source?? help!

hey guys, just joined this forum in hopes of getting some legitimate help. ive been dealing with a partial thickness tear of the supraspinatus in both shoulders from a bench press accident, for the past year. i'm trying to avoid surgery, but the PT im doing isn't helping much. i read that...
  16. H

Dutasteride source

Hey all, new to the forum, I like that people here actually talk about sources and help each other out, rather than just telling people to figure it out themselves. I know it's not a steroid, but hairloss and steroids do seem to go hand in hand, and the main reason I want dutasteride is...
  17. T

disabled veteran and bodybuilder seeks legit testosterone

I have a prescription for testosterone. I have been taking it since 2003 because of an army incident/crash left me with one working testicle but i suddenly stopped producing test in 2003. Thus, I have been on replacement therapy for all this time. The VA in its amazing wisdom has taken away all...
  18. H

Originalsteroid.com

Originalsteroid.com is now Originalsteroid.biz, if you were trying to contact them they are up and running and NOT SCAMMERS. I'm about to place my 3rd order, good products, good promos and great communication. My go to source.
  19. N

Where to get legit anvar online ?

Hey guys, do you know some website where i be able to order a real anavar ? Once i ordere from some european site and it was not real. Thank you for any info.
  20. G

Wizardry

Last thread was more of a check for a response. Got a pm talking about a deal that he is a source but don't see him on member list. Just dotting my eyes and crossing my t's before moving forward
Back
Top Bottom