Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

letro

1. J

Ready for gyno help

I have puberty gyno since i was 14 years old, remember taking my shirt off in PE was torture and all the kids would make fun of me. Now in my 20’s i would like to do something about it before surgery comes. Even have girls laugh at me today Do you think a cocktail of nolvadex and letro would do...
  2. V

Curing gyno need help

I did a testosterone cycle I did 500mgs a week but started to get gyno It really sucks and is embarrassing I want to run something to cure this just not sure how to do it I have nolvadex Clomid Hcg Letro And aromasin on hand What else do i need to get and will it work? I’m only 24 years old and...
  3. N

Looking for more muscle and less fat

I'm currently 5 ft 9 in and I weigh about 200 lb give or take a few pounds My body fat is around 15%, maybe a bit more My next cycle will be testosterone with dianabol dbol I also want to use hcg and letro on this stack. How would you dose these compounds for maximum results and can I run it...
  4. S

Domestic Clomid sources?

Hey guys if anyone has a good source for Clomid and letro, could you send me a PM?
  5. B

anti-gyno reversal questions - any testimonials for reversing lump gyno?

A few questions about https://www.evolutionary.org/anti-gynecomastia-cure-version-3 I did some research and would like to go more indepth so Ill ask on this forum as there are alot of educated people here Any help with any of these would help so much. Most important questions for me are 3 & 6...
  6. Q

Letro to crash estrogen / drop water pre contest

Has any one had experience with crashing estrogen pre contest to drop water? Heard a few things in the pipeworks just curious on more experience and opinions
  7. X

Need Advice on Second Cycle - Tren

Hey bros! I'm looking to start a tren cycle, but as this is only my second cycle and I have never run Tren before, I could use some help in putting it together. I'm looking for a clean bulk, as I am a fitness model. Here's what I've got so far after researching it. I'd appreciate y'alls input...
  8. E

AI question

Getting everything together for first cycle. Gonna run test cyp with aromasin for ten week then start pct on 13th week. Pct will be nolva clomid and hcgenerate for 6 weeks. As a kid I had gyno so iam worried this will pop up will aromasin be enough or should I use letrozole instead or just have...
Back
Top Bottom