Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

libido

1. G

Libido is dropping on cycle

I’m currently doing 500mgs of test E and 100mgs of proviron. My libido started out really good the first couple weeks on this and now has definitely crashed down. I got my Bloods done and my lh, fsh and shbg are crashed down. Do you think this is causing my libido issues? Also cortisol test, and...
  2. F

how can I run steroids without damaging libido?

I’m curious about using steroids without damaging my libido in the process I’ve heard a lot of stories about people who have crashed after their cycles and their libido never came back the way it was before I obviously don’t want this to happen to me 34 years old, have strong libido now. Want to...
  3. W

getting bigger with sarms?

Is it possible to get bigger using sarm or is that unrealistic? I’m pretty big as it is. Close to 280 pounds 6 foot 4 really lost interest in using steroids just too much emotions behind it and my libido goes up and down too much on them would like to keep grinding as a big dude and looking for...
  4. M

best libido steroid stacking

I’m looking for the best libido steroid stack the reason? I just went through a divorce and now I am in the dating scene and I want to make up for lost time with the ladies and men heard good things on sustanon being very good for libido also someone said deca made them super horny on cycle but...
  5. S

DHT steroids drop my libido, not improve them

so I’ve noticed that DHT steroids drop my libido and don’t increase them example I was on primo and couldn’t get it up with my girlfriend and lost interest halfway during sex and just fingered her the rest of the way. Same goes for masteron, didn’t help my libido at all made it worse I’m 33...
  6. J

eating glue and other weird things on steroids?

So I was helping my daughter do her project for school and for some reason I got some glue in my mouth by mistake it actually tasted pretty good so I put more of an on my hands then I licked it off this is not the first time this has happened on this cycle either, I’m getting some weird Cravings...
  7. C

Best steroid stack For boosting libido.

I’m looking for a libido increase and also anti-aging I’m 45 years old and I am currently training around three times a week. Looking strongly at using HGH and testosterone. Thinking of doing sports trt and then stacking in around 3IU’s per day of the human growth hormone. My question is, do I...
  8. B

pmroids.pw no libido on their steroids

Very confused because I have used Steroids Many times. Pmroids doesn’t cause libido rise, it causes it to drop Crazy because I have never experienced this before. Usually, I want to bang everything that moves, but I feel horrible on this stuff. I think their gear is dirty.
  9. V

Roided up Husband sharing our sex videos with friends

Husband has been having some Strange Behaviors since he started using steroids his idiot fraternity Brothers got him involved in them a couple years ago after college. we met in college and all was well and he was using steroids and I was enjoying his high libido and all that other great stuff...
  10. R

Puritysourcelabs has shipping options usa?

I’m confused on how to understand the different shipping options available to us USA customers I see on their website international and domestic So if i choose domestic seems like the products cost more, exact same brands. Why is this and would it be better to go international? If yes what is...
  11. H

Ugfreak.to screwed up my order

I’ve been using ugfreak for the past 3 years. Always been solid to me But this time they screwed up my order. I put in an order for 4 packets anavar, 3 bottles test and 2 vials of EQ They sent me 4 packets anavar, 2 EQ and only 2 bottles of test. Wtf? Why would they jip me out of a vial of...
  12. P

Basicstero.com pharma tren and pharma mix

Was wondering what you thought about using the pharma tren H100 and pharma mix which is nandrolone deca and testosterone together Would all of these be a good mixture for someone looking to recomp or should i go another direction? And how is pharmacom in terms of their quality these days...
  13. Z

Am i screwed after using grizzlyroids.com?

Didn’t see all the bad reviews on grizzlyroids unfortunately. I sent them $1200 in bitcoin last night for some hgh, testosterone, and trenbolone. I really don't want to use their products now because of how bunk they are. is there a way to reverse that transaction to get my money back? if I...
  14. Z

Failed scam attempt osgear.se

So i almost got scammed by osgear.se Was emailing them back and forth and then went downstairs to make dinner Came back upstairs and had messages from my crypto company, bank and facebook saying my passwords were changed with codes Now i’m not the smartest guy in the world but seems to be...
  15. J

Geneza pharma very happy customer

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know i’m a very happy geneza pharma customer Been using their gear for the past 4 years All of it is legit ! Anavar, testosterone, trenbolone, masteron. Recently tried their winstrol. Wow, my joints dried up so much and when i flex in the mirror the striations...
  16. R

Buy-steroids.store thumbs down on these guys

I’m not a fan of these guys and would not recommend them to my worst enemy They completely screwed up my order and sent me something that I didn't even order when I reached out to them they reshipped it again and then once again screwed up and sent me the exact same thing. instead of...
  17. V

Rocking again on geneza pharma

I've been on testosterone and primobolan for the past 10 weeks What a great cycle form geneza pharma I got their GP primobolan, GP testosterone enanthate, and also kickstarted with some anavar Overall very happy with my results, gained about 8 pounds net so far. Got 4 weeks left. highly...
  18. V

Ugfreak.to too much PIP?

Why does ugfreak gear have PIP. did not have any PIP with their test cyp or test E. in fact I was very happy with both and had really good results however the scene cannot be said for test Prop. I'm not sure if I'm just sensitive or what but the post injection pain is brutal when I do it...
  19. B

Ironlion-lab.is would not use again

Very disappointed in these guys I have placed three orders with them. the first two went pretty good although the gear seem to be pretty average but I wasn't really in the game as hard as I should be. my head wasn't in it so I blame that this time though I was 100% all in on the cycle and the...
  20. L

Geneza pharma rock solid effects

You won’t go wrong using geneza pharma at all I’m using their anavar, test, primo and proviron together This is how i set it up in case you were wondering: GP var 50mgs a day GP test E 250mgs per week GP prima they call it 500mgs a week GP proviron 25mgs a day Best results of my life...
Back
Top Bottom