Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

lifting

1. B

Is LGD worth it or should i try RAD?

Been lifting weights for the past 10 years and I'm currently 34 years old My goal is lean muscle mass I’m looking hard at using lgd4033 Also rad140 would be cool to run 10mgs is the starting dose right? If i did both together would i need to halve the dosages or just go for it? I’m 5’8’’ 155...
  2. X

Best products for lifting

I'm looking for supplements and products that are good for Pure weightlifting. I'm not looking to become the next great bodybuilder or anything like that I'm just the guy who likes to hit the gym I train usually three times a week and then I'll train a four-time a week when I get time away from...
  3. M

supplement options

I’m 21 years old first time lifting weights just signed up to the gym I am excited to start my journey. Which supplements should I be using as a first timer? I am also on a tight budget
  4. Y

Took a break from the grind

I've been taking a little break from lifting for the past 2 years Now i am getting back into it didn't take me long to get my conditioning back. Now i want to try steroids again which is a good steroid cycle for someone who took a long time off to get back into the swing of things? My full...
  5. P

First Time HGH

Hello, I am almost 25 y/o, about 6/ 180. I have been lifting for about 5/6 years now. I have also taken a pro-hormone before, years ago. I have a hypothetical question for ya'll. Say that I ordered HGH off of the internet. I received 20 bottles with white shit in the bottom. I have been...
Back
Top Bottom