Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mast

1. B

Spring Bulk Test/Mast/NPP

Good Afternoon Gentlemen, I am back again. Took the advice some of you gave to cut down bf percentage before starting this cylce (20% down to 11%) by the time I start this cycle in mid April and am hoping to be around 9 or 10%. Current Stats: 6’3” 230 pounds (looking to get to 220 by April...
  2. V

Nexnos & Ozpharm Gear

Hi Guys, I just ordered my first shipment of stuff from Ozpharm. Shipping was quick to Perth with AusPost express. Just wondering if anyone has had any first hand experiences with Ozpharm Masteron E, Ozpharm Tren A. Nexnos Anavar 20mg / 100, Ozpharm Test P. The Anavar are light yellow tablets...
  3. S

Looking advice. Muscle mass test/eq /mast

Currently 31 years old. 6’3 245lbs. Lost 35 lbs last year. I’m guessing around 25-28% body fat not sure just a guess! Goal is to be 200-210lbs but solid. Working out off an on since college. But have been pretty dedicated this past 14 months. Never really realized how little of muscle I...
  4. Y

Gyno free cycle advice post surgery

Hey guys, I've used this forum for years but only recently decided to make an account. Long story short, I've lifted for over a decade, dark side for about 4 yrs on and off casually. I had gyno before and recently had it removed. I'm terrified of getting it back. So I've been researching some...
  5. A

Looking for Experiences on Mast/NPP/Test Cycle

I've at the tail end of 10 week tren a 500/test250. I had barely any sides at all from that (no hairloss, or aggression), however I am now 6~kg heavier, and much leaner. Bench is 115kg*5, OHP 70kg*5, Squat 155kgx1. I'm 5'9, 82kg, around 10-12% imo. However I'm cutting at the moment with my...
  6. T

Cycle questions

I've got some test tren and mast coming. Its all in one vial with 125 mgs each. Have 3 vials I also have a vial of npp how good or bad would it be to add that in with the above? Also would EOD or twice a week be best. Leaning towards eod.
  7. alphalife

T-bol vs. Mast

I've been looking around and haven't seen a thread directly comparing Turinabol and Mast (maybe for good reason--I don't know). Obviously, Tbol is oral and Mast injectable. Tbol has an androgenic:anabolic ratio of 0:53; Mast 62:25. Mast has 3-4 day half-life; Tbol 16 hours. Mast has DHT...
Back
Top Bottom