Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mast p

1. C

How much adex would you take??

100mg TEST POP & 100mg MASTERON both ED. 8 weeks. I was thinking 0.5 ADEX ED as a good start given that MAST has some anti-e properties. Or would EOD and adjust if needed, a better plan? Can someone with expirence with at least 700mg/wk TEST offer advice.
  2. alphalife

T-bol vs. Mast

I've been looking around and haven't seen a thread directly comparing Turinabol and Mast (maybe for good reason--I don't know). Obviously, Tbol is oral and Mast injectable. Tbol has an androgenic:anabolic ratio of 0:53; Mast 62:25. Mast has 3-4 day half-life; Tbol 16 hours. Mast has DHT...
  3. B

Test/deca/mast

Hey guys planning my 2015's cycle, What do you think of this 3 compounds together ? I'm a fan of short esters so I was thinking about going with Test P instead of the most popular TestE&Deca cycle TestP 700mg EW DECA 400 EW Masteron 500EW Cycle would look like this: testP 1-14 100mg ED Deca...
  4. kevthekid

How long for tren ace results?

Stats 6'0 194 Lbs 12.5% BF What's up guys I'm running a blend of 50mg/50mg/50mg of tren a test p and mast p. I've been just injecting 1mL EOD so it's 50 of each 4X a week which totals out to 200mg of each a week. I just started week 2 and I'm not really feeling anything expect the sweats and...
  5. kevthekid

Cycle Advice? Good cycle?

This is my 2nd cycle and I just decided to implement tren ace in. Stats: 6'0, 194LBS, 15%BF I'll be running 50mg test p EOD 50mg tren a EOD 50mg mast p EOD (Its a cutter blend so it's 150mg/Ml) I'll be running this for 8 weeks so that comes out to about 200mg of each a week, and about 5...
Back
Top Bottom