Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ment

1. M

DHB vs. MENT

these 2 steroids are not talked about much on here I’m hearing a lot more chatter about both of them lately in the bodybuilding world and I see a few guys on here using them if you were to bulk which one would you choose? If you were to cut down which one would you choose? And do you think that...
  2. C

How to add a MENT to my steroid stack.

What’s up, fellas? I’m currently 27 years old and I have eleven percent body fat. I’m 190 lbs and I’m 6 foot 2 inches. My main goal is to bulk up. I have friends that are a couple inches shorter than me and they weigh over 200 pounds. This will be my third cycle, I’m interested in running...
  3. J

Tbol, DHB, MENT and equipoise together

I’m looking to do a pretty big stack with equipoise 500mgs, tbol kickarting 30mgs a day DHB and MENT i need some help with dosages and would you recommend i do an AI with this stack as well? My goal is major muscle mass, i want to get size.. 5 ft 6 in and 168 lb. my goal is probably 15 to 17 lb...
  4. S

Anyone ever heard of MENT?

Anyone ever heard of MENT trestolone or used it? I cannot find any info on it I’m 36 years old. 69kg and 5’6’’ and ready to try something more aggressive, but don’t want to mess around with trenbolone How should i use it if i want to try it and what would I expect?
  5. U

Trestolone MENT cycle

was listening to a video and the guy was mentioning about trestolone MENT. I’m 32 years old and have used 5 cycles since I was in my 20’s. I am 220 pounds and 6 foot tall. I think I am ready to try MENT, heard the stuff is very strong and potent. Do you recommend I run it for 8 weeks or...
  6. B

all about MENT

looking for learn more about MENT trestolone, I’m 34 years old and I’m 6 foot tall and 210 pounds. Been lifting for 10 years and seriously for 5 of those. I have used steroids for the past 3 years and have been interested in trying MENT. Heard this stuff is strong and amazing for bulking up...
  7. R

Next cycle for when the gyms open back up

6’1” / 100kg / 16% body fat I’m wanting to do a big cycle when the gyms open back up and this is what I’ve got planned to put some good size on. I’ve never run Trestolone Acetate (MENT) before and now I’m wondering if I should drop the Dianabol during the cycle (or just swap to Turinabol)...
  8. J

Trestolone / MENT source?

I've heard this shit is ridiculously powerful -- Anabolic/Androgenic ratio 2300/680. Frankly, I don't think this would be practical for a cycle unless I had a lot of money to blow, but it'd be a great present to myself some time. If someone managed to make an enanthate version... awesome. I...
  9. J

Trestolone / ment -- supposedly a super-testosterone?

So, this steroid is supposed to be ridiculously strong. Stronger than test and tren. Some articles: http://www.ironmagazine.com/2012/trestolone-ment-explained/ https://thinksteroids.com/steroid-profiles/trestolone-acetate-ment/ From the Iron Magazine article: The dosage seems to be from...
Back
Top Bottom