Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

milk thistle

1. I

What is TUDCA anyway?

I've been in the body building game for many years and I've never heard of anyone using TUDCA. Back in the 90’s we would use liv and milk thistle and we got by okay. now everybody is using all these fancy supplements. what am I missing and what is this TUDCA stuff?
  2. L

milk thistle and tudca mix

is there a supplement out there that contains both tudca and milk thistle together that can treat poor kidney and liver problems? I’m struggling right now keeping my numbers within range due to the medications I have been prescribed.
  3. U

Switching away from milk thistle

I recently decided that I'm going to switch away from using milk thistle because it isn't really effective for me. Maybe I'm not running a good brand or maybe I'm not running enough of it. I'm looking for something that's more strong that I can run to help with my liver when I'm on steroid cycle
  4. C

Milk thistle side effects

someone told me about milk thistle and how good it was but I told him I don't drink Dairy. They laughed and said no it has nothing to do with Dairy actually a plant that you eat that is made into a supplement. My question is does the stuff come with side effects and if not what is the catch...
  5. E

saving money on liver aids

I like to hit the steroids hard and fast, usually I run atleast 1 or 2 orals on cycle so I consider my steroid use pretty hardcore if you know what I mean. I am 26 years old and a pretty big guy for my age, 195 pounds. I am too cheap to spend money on liver aids like n2guard cause of the...
  6. R

Milk thistle vs. Regular liver support

I was told milk thistle was good for the liver. I run steroids here and there and a bunch of orals which are bad for the liver. Someone told me to drink milk thistle and I told them I don’t drink dairy but they then explained it was a plant or something. I am trying to figure out what you...
  7. B

bloodwork and liver health

I did bloodwork and my AST and ALT came in high. I have used steroids and I attribute it to that. Which supplements can I take to help my liver recover, I am worried about liver damage. I already tried milk thistle as recommended at my vitamin shop and was not able to get much results.
  8. T

Milk thistle kills gains?

I've been reading up on when to take cycle supporting supplements like milk thistle. Ive come across some very controversial opions and studies about milk thistle saying not to take it during the cycle because it blocks androgen receptors. Should you take milk thistle only during pct?
  9. wolfpackalpha

Milk Thistle explained again

We talked about milk thistle some time ago, but we never got into the real details of this amazing plant. It helps cure liver problems, helps with diabetes and even some cancers, so why don't we ever discuss it in detail? Well, it's always mentioned in passing but today we'll be discussing it...
Back
Top Bottom