Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

mk2866

1. D

Does ostarine really make you tired?

I was reading some old posts of Nelson Montana and he is a sarms expert and said that ostarine mk2866 makes you tired. But i’m not seeing any sort of studies saying such a thing. Not sure where he is now, i PM’d him like 8 times and no responses. Maybe one of you can shed some light on this...
  2. H

Mk2866 ostarine has fallen out of favor ?

You can argue all day but i strongly believe ostarine mk2866 is no longer Popular ever since sarms guru posted a video on it on social. All my friends stopped using it. He was on the Rogan podcast so I believe he is very credible. My question is do you believe the things he said about how...
  3. S

Effective injury repair with sarms

Training for a year straight without a day off and now paying for it I’m 44 years old 5’9’’ 178 pounds Looking to try the repair stack from sarms I’m doing mk2866, rad140, and lgd4033 I’m gonna try 10mgs of each and then up the dose if i don’t feel any effects Is this strategy sound?
  4. S

Ostarine with sr>

I want to do a simple stack this time My friend said that ostarine mk2866 was really good and mild. what's 25 to 50 mg a day be enough or do I need to run more? as far as the sr9009 do I need to run it every day or can I get away with running it every other day I’m looking for mild and...
  5. K

Sarms weird side effects

I've been getting some really weird side effects on my current sarm cycle. I’m using 20mgs rad140, 50mgs ostarine mk2866 and 20mgs sr9009 My nose has gotten bigger on this cycle Also my nails are growing faster any idea what could be causing this?
  6. R

Sarms stack 40 years old

I'm 225 lb and around 18% body fat I'm a stocky guy and I have a lot of muscle in my frame. Would like to cut down a bit that would be great I’ve got sr9009 on hand, but used it before and didn’t get any results Should i try cardarine GW501616 instead? And is it worth it to also stake in mk2866...
  7. A

proper dosing of MK2866

I bought a couple sarms from the sponsor here and now want to make sure I am doing this right cause I am confusing myself. I bought MK2866 ostarine and SR9009 stenabolic. The MK is 50mg/ml and the Sr is 20mg/ml. So how do I dose these per day and all that, want to make sure I do it right
  8. W

sarms recomp stack

Hello everyone I am looking to do a sarms recomp cycle with nutrobal mk677, ostarine MK2866 and sr9009 stenabolic. I don’t want to use cardarine GW cause I am scared of cancer. Is it true that this stack is suppressive? And if so should I use some testosterone with it, maybe a small dose to...
  9. zaccass1

sarms4saleMK-2866

Hi guys Im 59 years old 5'10" and 190 pounds not sure of my body fat%.I was off work for 4 months because of my back and didn't start lifting again for 9 months.I eased into for 4 months and then started the MK-2866.After week 4 or 5 I could pretty much add weight whenever I wanted to give you...
  10. D

using sarms while fasting

I plan on doing a 1 week fast 5-7 days in total. Doing it for autophagy and fat loss, been reading a lot on it and listened to the fasting podcast. I am really excited to do it but wanted to check and see if I could still get the benefits from fasting if I were to run some sarms. Was thinking...
  11. StanSmith

Evolutionary.org Podcast #338-[SARMS] Ostarine (mk2866)

Evolutionary.org Podcast #338-[SARMS] Ostarine (mk2866) https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-org-podcast-338-sarms-ostarine-mk2866/ https://youtu.be/_8OdZ-WYfrs https://soundcloud.com/user-594306228/evolutionaryorg-podcast-338-sarms-ostarine-mk2866
  12. L

Andarine S4, Cardarine GW501516, Ostarine MK 2866 dosage

Hi guys, I've bought SARMS and I would like to take it for cutting, this is my first cycle not only with SARMS but even with anything stronger than usual supplementation. I am 26 years old, 171cm and 87kg, around 17% of bodyfat. I have: 2 bottles of S4 (Andarine) in pellets of 12.5mg...
  13. Y

To suspend or not to suspend?

Hey there, I am a first timer to SARMs. Been lifting for years, and figured I might try a cycle to see what I'm missing. I found a nice looking bulking stack online of: YK11 MK677 MK2866 LGD4033 8 week cycle. I was just inquiring about whether or not each of these was absorbable by the body...
  14. G

Sarm cycle

I was wondering how this sarm cycle sounds. Week 1-6 LGD 20mg a day, 10mg in morning and 10mg during evening. Week 1-8 S4 50mg a day, 25mg morning and 25mg evening. Week 6-10 MK2866 20mg in the morning. Week 6-8 GW 20mg in morning Week 8-10 GW 10mg in the morning. Not sure about the PCT I'm...
  15. A

Second Cycle - Need some help from SARMs Experienced People

I also just got some OSTA/S4 online and wanted to get some LGD/GW later on. Looking for solid inexpensive alternatives to HCGenerate or N2guard if they're absolutely necessary in PCT for Sarms. I thought one of the major benefits of Sarms was you didnt really need PCT Supps because they didnt...
  16. L

Sarms1 order pending??

Hey everyone. I'm a long time reader, First time poster. I ordered the "pct stack" from sarms1.com (gw 501516 + mk2866) on Friday at about 9 am. My Order is still pending and they haven't made a withdrawal from my account yet. Is this normal? I'm wondering if there was a problem with my...
  17. B

SARM's bulking cycle

hey guys, interested on some feedback on my planned cycle of MK2866 and S4 week 1-14 MK2866 25mg ed week 7-15 S4 30-70mg (tapered up) split 3xed week 14-16 nolvadex 20mg ed week 16-18 nolvadex 10mg ed got an AI on hand as im gyno prone but wont use if not needed. main question is, is this too...
  18. B

SARMS1 to Australia?

Hey guys, I'm new here, contemplating 8 weeks of mk-2866. Has anyone has any luck getting SARMS1 sarms into Aus? or any bad luck? I know they ship here but aus customs are butthole tight! Also i've been told by a mate that i shouldnt bother with pct, but i honestly think i should. we dont have...
Back
Top Bottom