Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

monstro

1. D

thank you to everyone for sarms advice

just want to thank the boys on here for your sarms help and advice especially 2 very special people Monstro and Dylan. I know you 2 are the best sarms gurus out there and get not enough respect long story short I decided to hop on GW and S23. Did 20mgs of GW and 10mgs of S23 and ended up having...
  2. E

Ready to learn from monstro

I used to post on several forums and got into fights with Monstro a lot cause I didn’t agree with him on his style of bodybuilding. Well I admit today I was wrong and he is amazingly knowledgeable I want to learn from him everything possible now I’m 25 years old 5’7’’ 156 pounds and 14% body fat
  3. J

Burning fat on steroids

I want to do a fat burner stack with steroids Its going to include trenbolone acetate, 200mgs a week Masteron propionate 400mgs a week Anavar oxandrolone 50mgs a day I'm 5 ft 11 and 227 lb with 16% body fat. I’m 25 years old What do you think about this stack? Does monstro approve? Lol
  4. P

I need Monstro’s insider stack

what do I have to do and who do I have to kill to get my hands on Monstro’s insider stack? Dude is an absolute stud and an incredible athlete I’m 25 years old ready for steroids, been lifting for 2 years nonstop 3x per week I’m up to 170 pounds and 5’11’’. dude looks good! Can you please...
  5. MONSTRO

Monstro is BACK

For those who thought I was dead I'm back MONSTRO is back in the game watch me pump it hard To the haters FU to those who love me LOVE - - - Updated - - - Also my instagram was hacked so I cant use it, I'll be on forums from now on, the guy on IG if an imposter
  6. 2

4 stack cycle, monstro help me

I am very motivated by this guy on here called monstro after seeing his pictures. So I want to run a cycle that he would be proud of. Tell me what you think about it? I am 22 years old and feel like i hit my max at 175 pounds testosterone cypionate 800 mg a week Anadrol 100 mg a day...
  7. M

Domestic supply.com

Domestic supply are the best site to get the best supplements, great is the best when it comes to customer service and responsibility about the products, i placed an order on Monday and received it on wed, great packaging. Everything went smooth with domestic supply.
Back
Top Bottom