Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

muscle

1. V

3 steroids you would pick with EQ

I’m excited to try equipoise for the first time 500mgs a week is gonna be my base dose so that is set what 2 steroids would you add to this for some decent muscle mass increases? I’m looking to put on some muscle and size stats are 5’10’’ 175 pounds. Want to put on 10-20 pounds
  2. H

3 grams of test E a week for 20 weeks straight

Hello everybody I’m planning on doing three grams of testosterone for about 20 weeks straight I’m looking to get a high muscle building effect I’m 50 years old and I’ve been weight training for the past 20 years but my gains have really stalled over the past few years definitely need help I’m...
  3. B

sarms stack I came up with

so I came up with a sarms stack and let me know if this is good? Rad 20-30mgs per day lgd 20mgs a day mk677 12.5mgs per day \\ my goal: more muscle and strength without too many side effects stats: 6’1’’ 232 pounds body fat 25%
  4. S

How would you run a lean muscle sarms stack

I'm looking to get lean muscle mass not large muscle mass. I don't want to look like I'm on anything because I don't want to get too big I would like to stay under 180 lb. I'm currently 165 lb and 5 ft 10 in My job involves a lot of climbing, i cannot get too big so 180 is my max Which sarms...
  5. H

Dylan please get me hard

Hey dylan and all others listening out there and reading this I need to get harder with sarms help Just came from a date with this chick and she said that i was good looking but she only dates dudes with hard muscles. Specifically want something to make my arms harder I’m 5’8’’ 177...
  6. B

Need to get laid

I'm looking for a supplement that can help me get laid whether it be something I can take to boost my muscle mass or product to help cut my fat down so I don't have a big belly like I'm pregnant or maybe something that can just give me the confidence to go and approach women Which supp...
  7. S

Animal protein versus vegan protein?

what are going to be the main differences between taking animal protein and vegan protein powders which ones are going to be better for you health-wise and which ones are going to help build more muscle overall I'm trying to get some boost to my gym performance
  8. W

Best steroid cycle for dry bulking

I'm looking to dry bulk which is putting on muscle mass without increasing body fat I put together a cycle let me know what you think 14 weeks of testosterone 500 mg Anadrol 50 mg for 4 weeks equipoise 400 mg for 12 weeks I'm also going to be doing a calorie controlled diet and I'm going to...
  9. V

T drive supercharge product

Has anyone used T-drive testosterone and muscle gain product yet? I bought a bottle of this because there was a promotion and I got it for $30 off so only cost me $55. it usually cost almost 80 or $85 It has a testosterone proprietary blend and also a bunch of vitamins and minerals. it's...
  10. C

Combining nandrolone with equipoise

Looking for lean muscle mass gains but want to be eating a lot of clean foods I am 100% committed to this cycle I’m 5’9’’ 180 pounds 15% and 33 years old My plan is nandrolone 300mgs a week, equipoise 500mgs a week My only Question is how much testosterone should I stack in this and should I be...
  11. X

Muscle increasers

I am desperate to increase my muscle mass can you recommend any good supplements to help me with that goal that I can take on days I don't work out to compensate
  12. T

Pump products at gym

I'm looking to get that strong cramp feeling in my muscles so that my muscles get blown up and the vascularity starts popping out when I'm doing a lot of drop sets at the gym does anyone know what I'm talking about and what supplements can help with this
  13. P

Shakes that build size

Post workout would like to use something to help build muscle and feed them Looking for something easy to mix I already have a shaker cup just need something to mix in there
  14. R

Building quality muscle

I’m looking to build quality muscle I want to stay natural. I’m only 21 years old I workout at my college gym which supplements will help me build more muscle ?
  15. H

How to run steroids ?

Never use steroids before but a friend recommended I should try them I'm twenty-eight years old and I am 6 ft 3 in in 207 lb how would you recommend I run my first cycle. I'm looking to gain strength and also put on some more muscle mass on my frame
  16. Z

Finish this sarms layout

Need your help on this one I’m 65kg, 5’9’’ 31 years old Sr9009, lgd4033, and yk11 Goals: more muscle, more strength, less fat Ending weight goal: 70kg.
  17. X

sarms recovery desperation

I have been over training the past year. My body hurts because of it because I had some injuries from a car accident I didn’t let heal enough now I want to use sarms to help heal myself do you recommend I stop the gym and just do the sarms ? Or should I keep training light?
  18. A

Building thicker look sarms

I want to try sarms to build up a more thick physique I am currently 194 pounds and 6’3’’ But it is lean muscle only on my frame. I want to build bigger size and mass Would rad140 30mgs a day and s23 30mgs a day be a good stack for 10 weeks?
  19. N

sarms popular stack

what is the #1 most popular sarms stack out there. Give me 2 or 3 to stack I’m 5’11’’ and 188 pounds. My goal is lean muscle mass. Don’t want any bloat I’m 24 years old and I train about 4x per week
  20. E

Sarms effects on muscle growth

Hey i had a question about sarms and muscle growth. What are the best ways to boost my muscles and stay healthy at the same time when using them? I’m 55 years old and have had 1 heart attack before. I am in way better shape then i was before, down to 11% body fat and 6’1’’ Which sarms can i...
Back
Top Bottom