Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

naps

1. rostigaxt

Genuine question about meso-rx

I’ve been a member at evo for some time now and this is my go to place. However, I was doing some research and meso-rx came up. Can someone give me a short explanation as to why meso-rx dumps all over PSl, Naps etc? So much negativity over at that forum. Who is Uncle Z? Would appreciate any...
  2. R

NAPSGEAR geneza pharmaceuticals tren, test and EQ

Got tren A 100, test E and EQ combo 250/250, and GP andromix. Located in US, delivered within a week of ordering. Package was small, discreet and packed well for damage prevention. Fit in my small mailbox. I used 18g to draw and 24g to pin up to 3cc at a time. 1-2 cc PIP was rare. 3cc of tren A...
  3. S

Naps Gear Shipping Delay?

Just curious, I sent payment to Naps Gear for some Clomid on August 20th and then was notified that it was shipped out on the 23rd. Have yet to receive my shippment. My concern is, is that I have to start my PCT in a good week even though on the website it specifically says shipments can take...
  4. J

Napsgear.org

Napsgear.org I've been going to Napsgear.org now for almost 10 years. Very reliable and honest source. I've never lost a shipment with them and they have the best customer service of anysource I've used. Really glad they keep adding great product and now have a discount customer program that...
  5. J

Napsgear.org

Napsgear.org I've been going to Napsgesr.org now for almost 10 years. Very reliable and honest source. I've never lost a shipment with them and they have the best customer service of anysource I've used. Really glad they keep adding great product and now have a discount customer program that...
  6. G

Napsgear.org Review

I have ordered from Napsgear.org 5 times and most times I received the products within 3 weeks but I did have U.S. Customs confiscate a package once & Napsgear.org reshipped at no cost. You receive a 25% discount when using Litecoin as payment method and also 30% off for reviewing their page for...
  7. E

Naps Gear Experience 2017

Earlier this year, I used napsgear to place an order that included tren ace, sustanon, caber, arimedex, and nolvadex. THe gear I got was good quality and did not seem to be under dosed, and all of the products came in one package less than two weeks after I placed my order and sent my payment...
  8. E

I need a trusted source.

I'm new to this board. Trying to find a legit source. I've been using ashop with what seemed like quality gear based on results. I was not able to do lab tests. Recently they've been out of stock and have some bad reviews. I know people who have used naps but now I keep seeing stuff about them...
  9. S

Singani pharma from naps gear legit???

Hello guys, my question is if singani pharma is good stuff or fake, because its 50% from naps gear. Im also interested in bm pharma from india are they legit???
Back
Top Bottom