Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

naps gear

1. major.ast

Napsgear weekend sale - Ultima shipping time

Hi all, I m browsing Naps Gear due to the weekend sale. Do you know how long does it take for Ultima gear to arrive in US addresses? Also, how reliable is the shipping process, esp re customs? I highly prefer domestic shipping despite the higher price but the deals are pretty good, it might be...
  2. S

Naps Gear Shipping Delay?

Just curious, I sent payment to Naps Gear for some Clomid on August 20th and then was notified that it was shipped out on the 23rd. Have yet to receive my shippment. My concern is, is that I have to start my PCT in a good week even though on the website it specifically says shipments can take...
  3. R

Naps gear; Pharmacom labs EQ and DP Nolvadex and aromasin, hcg (turkish pharmacy)

22 year old 215 lbs still at 9-10%bf just finished another cycle of EQ 500mg/week and var and doing 2 week pct with nolvadex 40mg q.d and and aromasin 25mg q.o.d. Might throw in hcg if i feel like i need it but unlikely cuz i was low dosing. To all the haters, I'm a medical professional...
  4. R

Blast and cruise EQ for steady lean gains and low sides

209 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf 22 years old. Just finished blasting and cruising on EQ and var and the results look great, I was able to pack on lean tissue and my strength went up too. Since my last post I gained 5lbs and I must say I still stand by pharmacom labs and napsgear. As far as the shit...
  5. R

Pharmacom Labs EQ and Dragon Pharma Primo from napsgear

204 lbs 6ft tall at 10%bf. Running 200mgEQ and 200mg primo a week. Just microdosing as i dont want to run a full on cycle right now. This combo is amazing. Both high quality products. I plan on running these until the bottles finish then do a var only cycle. I'm not interested in running harsh...
  6. M

NapsGear.org May 2018 Review

NapsGear.org is an absolutely amazing source for all of your steroid / gym / weight lifting needs. Their prices are great, the ordering process couldn't be easier, they are quick to respond should you have any questions/concerns and they are very professional with the way they do business...
  7. R

Naps gear is the plug fellas

4th cycle from naps gear GP products. discrete and fast shipping, no bullshit and quality fucking products. Ran GP oxandrolone 40mg ED and GP primobolan 400mg/week for 4 weeks. Weighed 195lbs beginning of cycle 11%bf ended cycle 206 lbs at 9.5% bf. Meaning i managed to put on strictly lean...
  8. S

Naps Gear Review

Hello I wanna review naps gear The customer service is great and they always answer you questions. I never had any problems. The products are legit and work very well,I always stick to geneza products they are the most legit ones. About the other I don't kwon,but they must be legit too. The...
Back
Top Bottom