Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

napsgear

1. C

very nice test and deca napsgear cycle

wanted to do Testosterone and deca it was a 16 week cycle and I did 500 milligrams of test and I had 300 milligrams of deca, although I dropped the decade dose down to 200 milligrams at week 10. meaning about 12 pounds in my strength also skyrocketed I am now benching over 300 pounds so the...
  2. V

napsgear dbol, var, and test together

I wanted to try something a little differently so this time I decided to go with a unique cycle. Used napsgear.org. They are fantastic and I never have to worry about getting my package or having any type of issues. You get instant confirmation when you place the order and when it ships. I...
  3. R

great equipoise from napsgear

This is the first time I have tried equipoise and I’ve heard a lot of mixed things about it from people very I can say that this eq that I got was fantastic it gave me exactly what I was looking for in terms of muscle mass, strength, and a boost and endurance and also my mood was not affected...
  4. N

up 6 pounds already on napsgear equipoise stack

so far I’m using equipoise from napsgear. Its 500mgs a week and I’m also stacking in some anavar and testosterone with it. All from napsgear. All are amazing products. Very smooth injections and have no issues in my stomach with the oral. I’ve been on them for about five weeks and I’m already up...
  5. T

A+ experience with napsgear

if you want quality gear then go with napsgear for sure. I place an order and they shipped it out within a few days, wasn’t the fastest shipping but it was still pretty good. Once the ship happened I got my package and the gear has been phenomenal I’ve been on it for the past ten weeks. quality...
  6. H

napsgear products smooth as molasses

I Gotta Give napsgear a lot of credit. They are hands down the best source I have used before. Been on their products for 5 weeks. The injections are smooth as butter I’m using testosterone and Primo from them. Doing quite a bit of volume three CC’s a week of the primo and two CC’s a week of the...
  7. R

NAPS GEAR GENEZA PHARMA

What i purchased, Injectables and orals 2 of test E and EQ mix 200/200 mg/ml 2 Stanozalol 50 mg/ml 2 Tren E 200 mg/ml Arimidex Clomid HCG Cabergoline Located in Florida, USA. Order arrived within 2 weeks and was packaged nice and discretely, everything was intact. I've done about 10 cycles...
  8. A

napsgear has got it made for cutting

if you want an amazing source then napsgear is the one to use. They have an excellent selection to choose from every brand you can imagine and they’re all fantastic I’ve used several of them. Recently I decided to put together a cutting stack and my results were incredible! cutting down hard...
  9. M

best cycle ever! 3rd time using napsgear

Just wanted to report back an amazing experience I had using napsgear. Been on their equipoise, primo and testosterone E. them up in the same syringe and pin 1 cc twice a week of each. Such a simple cycle and very affordable yet so effective. I’m five weeks into cycle and it’s already my...
  10. W

napsgear sustanon on point!

Wanted to let you know I did a sustanon only cycle from napsgear and it was on point! Ran the sust 2CC’s per week for 12 weeks. Had tremendous results for my first cycle. Put on a lot of strength and size and I also had amazing mood increases basically felt like a teenager again! All I wanted to...
  11. Y

napsgear 12 week cycle great results

used test E, masteron E. Both for 12 weeks. Started with 250mgs of each, then Increase the dose at week 5 to 500 milligrams. Definitely felt the changes after I increased the dosage but overall it was a great experience. This source is not one of those guys that tries to pull one over on you...
  12. Y

napsgear blew me away once again

another napsgear success story coming your way! Ordered off their website and made the payment. Got a instant message saying that it was confirmed. After that it took about three or four days and then I got another email saying it had shipped. Literally two days later it was in my mailbox. As...
  13. M

napsgear cutting cycle 10 week results

wanted to report my amazing results I got on a cutting cycle from napsgear! Did 12 weeks test 200mgs and primo 250mgs. also used anavar during cycle 20mgs a day for 5 weeks from weeks 4-9/10ish. And then also used some masteron 250mgs per week for the last 5 weeks. my goal was to lose body fat...
  14. U

napsgear nice results with athletics

my main goal was to get more endurance because i play a lot of different sports. I do flag football, soccer, CrossFit, and I also do boot camp training. This is a great stack that I got to help push me past my competition when I am training. A++ experience for sure. communication is smooth...
  15. C

napsgear stack of tren and masteron

wanted to give kudos to the great guys who run napsgear including the awesome reps on here as well ordered tren ace and masteron prop i did 250mgs of tren ace per week and doubled up on that masteron prop at 500mgs a week sensational results and was able to get excellent results put on 8 pounds...
  16. Z

napsgear superman stack

decided to run the biggest cycle i have ever done. Naps once again took care of me with super quick shipping and lightning fast confirmations. Easy to pay through them. I got some tren, anadrol and anavar and its all great gear for sure. nice effects on a small budget. communication is good and...
  17. Y

napsgear experience 12 weeker

decided to do a 12 week cycle using napsgear it was test 250 EQ 400 deca 600 and proviron 25mgs/day in 12 weeks I put on 8 pounds of solid muscle mass zero fat gain at all. My body fat % stayed the same also put on around 20-30 pounds of strength overall very happy with my results.
  18. L

napsgear cutting steroids

so I have a list of cutting steroids from napsgear they are: masteron winstrol tren primo anavar which one do you recommend I use? And what brand is best? Please let me know I want to compete later this year, 4-5 month estimate. I’m currently nine percent body fat and I’m stuck can’t get any...
  19. O

using napsgear for my TRT

Has anyone ever tried using napsgear for their TRT? I decided to go self trt because the clinic I was using was charging too much money I must say that not only am I saving about 60 or 70 percent money but it’s also a much easier situation where I don’t have to worry about going to a clinic and...
  20. B

use napsgear tren for sure

so excited on this tren cycle using napsgear trenbolone acetate. Also got their tbol and some equipoise too using 20mgs tbol per day, 250mgs tren and 500mgs EQ both per week my gains are getting better and better. Put on about eight pounds already and I’m four weeks into this cycle also my...
Back
Top Bottom